How Much did you pay for your bike *OFFICAL THREAD*

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we make a little TOOL-06 above Mjc name please

or we could both not....mjc was just saying what he thought...it might of been better to ask then assume but yeh...dosent matter

Can you please post pictures of your bike? And i find it hard to believe you beat Proverts which are 125cc with a stock 110cc 3 valve, i have a pitbike with 125cc Ducar and a Monkeybike with a 110cc Zonshen 3 valve and i can tell you right now the Ducar has shitloads more power

yeh ill get some soon...but yeh..pictures arnt gonna tell you how fast my bike can go

and isnt know that with china bikes....all parts are shit cept for the motors...china bikes motors are supposed to be realy good

desert 110 hahahhahhahahahahaa. were i ride they had a 9year old kid on a red desert 110 and he was killing it and he was going to were. but i think its the right bike

Did it beat 125cc? because i highly doubt it

Sik-pj mate, if you cant spell nor talk in a proper manour, please do not bother at all,

Now,pay for only $275 for pit bikes 125cc
pls contact me,i am manufacturer in China

Sik-pj i admit i made a mistake, but you cant onestly say you knew how to spell it either, so why bother trying? and keep the swearing on a low, theres other little kids on this website apart from you.

Last edited:
hey guys just cool it ok haha...jesus...i was only saying how much my bike cost and it started a fight hahaha...im the youngest here and it seems your all being immature...lol jus cool it guys and start posting more pics of bikes ey

Lol sounds good, make that my name. And make yours "I own an after grog bog"

Haha nice call.

Completly random but. You know the cr50f copys that have either the 70cc 110cc or 125cc egine were for sale for $2000 at a motorbike shop i saw, and a 70cc quad was $1200. Talk about rip offs! They also had the 150 and 200 and 250 quads and they were marked up heeps, went around the corner and looking in the yamaha shop and this 01 yz125 looks like a shit house was $4000. Man these people make a fair amount of money

Latest posts

Back