HOW MUCH OIL?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing on the case so ill just keep filling up a bit at a time and check the dip stick as i go. thanks jmadden91.
ill let you's now how much she takes.

ok so i got to 900mls and it was only just under halfway up the crosshatching on the dipstick. so i went ahead and put the the rest of the bottle in 1ltr in total and still only just up over halfway on the crosshatching.
i only had a 1ltr bottle:11doh:

8 to 900 mls , check via dipstick

make sure bike is level , wow man use the search button ffs ,

3 days later still waitng for it to settle:frustrated: its still only abit over half way up the dip stick and there is 1 ltr in there oh and its on flat ground:laughing-smiley-002 whats the go so who can come up with an explanation for this???????? also there is nothing in the search for an oil chang on a pitpro 110 ffs ,

so who can come up with an explanation for this. not just reply with you shouldnt put more than 900m in it.

im looking for answer to why after puting 1ltr of oil in it and its not to the top of the dip stick ?

any answer's to this would be great thanks.

lol. mate just put 900ml's in no more, thats the max you should put into an engine of that size.

Lastly dont rely on the dipstick, they arent all that accurate, and all it takes is for it to be accidentaly to short and you wont get a reading...simple

Carlton

lol. mate just put 900ml's in no more, thats the max you should put into an engine of that size.

Lastly dont rely on the dipstick, they arent all that accurate, and all it takes is for it to be accidentaly to short and you wont get a reading...simple

Carlton

cheers carlts that just about sums it up:cheeky-smiley-031:

a 110 engine shouldnt need any more than 700mls in it.. 650 is usually the magic number

id say it has the wrong dip stick in it..

a 110 engine shouldnt need any more than 700mls in it.. 650 is usually the magic number

id say it has the wrong dip stick in it..

thats what i thought could be the problem but its the stocko stick so i was trusting it :bigcry:

so if i go get a new dip stick for it how do i tell if its the right lenth?

thanks...

you dont really, unless you can find the exact same engine somewhere..

just go by oil level in mls..

and just to clarify a little more..

650 for semi auto engines
up to 750 for manual 110's and 125's

you dont really, unless you can find the exact same engine somewhere..

just go by oil level in mls..

and just to clarify a little more..

650 for semi auto engines
up to 750 for manual 110's and 125's

cheers sean01

looks like ill just go by mls and not the ****stick

Latest posts

Back