how to make your pit bike louder and faster

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He'd probably expect english, and maybe someone to ask him instead of being a bunch of cunts.

time after time its the same old people standing up to help, cac, mountainman... im trying to give a hand here and there because im over all the keyboard warriors just taking the piss every time some poor kent has a problem with his bike :)

Dude... Ease up on the language. jeez:mad:

I think hugs and kisses all round seems to be the order of the day.
on my old 125 i just put one of those pro circuit cheap assed ones off my brothers 140...man did it make a difference . if urs is anything like mine was it will make it come alive it was fun to ride after that and it made a lot more noise hahaha

hahahaha lol u dont rip the baffel out r u stupid or somthin other than u sounden like an ediot riden down the road u loss power and it sounds shit!!!!!!! if u whant nois get a straight throgh muffler most shops will have em if u whant power ripen the baffle out is not the answer u can put cam,carby,piston,bore,port and polish,inner roter kit,lightin oil slinger,biger valves,what ever lol just dont listen 2 those guys and ripp the baffle out hahaha trust me :)

the pro circuit T4 pipe is great, and loud as sh!t with the baffle out!

remarkably if you take the baffle out of any plane old exhaust it will make it "loud as shit"

funny enough, but if i pull my throttle more i go faster? maybe you should try the same thing

Lawl. By baffle I may have meant the spark arrestor :)

Xoxo

this is why i love this forum so many people spreading the love ahahah mate if u need help maybe post up the detail of ur bike and do not pull ur baffle out buy a straigh through exhaust system and give the engine sum work

Put a playing card in your back wheel

Retitle thread ' how to piss off neighbours some more'
Noise , why do we care so much about noise? If you wanted noise just buy a piece of shit H-bomb pipe. Hey it sounds like shit but it sure is loud.

Pitbikes and loud don't work , you want a nice exhaust note - which I dont think the T-4's deliver , just more of a crackly pop noise. Most open core mufflers are shit , hence why the latest T-4's come with a tapered cone design rather than a big gaping hole that sounds like a milo tin.

All about exhaust note not 'loudness'

Faster = jetting , get it jetted. Stick all the cams you want in it but at the end of the day having perfect jetting will be the best mod you'll ever invest in. Cheap too but takes time....

Latest posts

Back