How to secure your pride and joy ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a staffy x pitty which barks at anyone and anything that comes on our land. Stone driveway which you can hear anyone walking up and the the remote gate remote garage door help. Dont bother locking it up inside if anyone gets inside before I or someone else in my house notices then they deserve it!

I keep 6 of my bikes in 1 big shed that is alarmed and also has a day and night camerea inside, also have a long cable that is 2cm thick with a plastic coating around it(they reckon that u can only cut it with a oxy torch) and also a massive 100 dollar lock on it, then i have disk locks on all the bikes on the rear rims only and out side on the shed i have 3 sensor lights and i live on a 2 and a half acre property so i have 16 day and night cameras on 24 hour survalance, all this because some wankers stole 3 of my bikes includin a cr 250, klx110 and a pitty, and i never got them back, oh and i also have 2 massive dogs

They are both pure bred Amstaffs.
Gettin over my back fence and into my yard is easy but i sincerely wish you all the luck in the world gettin out of my yard cause i highly doubt you will get out in one piece.

there an awesome dog... my mate breeds them up here in brisbane...where did you get yrs from?

i dont chain sht up....lol to be honest my minibike is in the shed and my wr450f along with a ktm 125 and a bunch of other minibikes and quads are outside.

dont even lock the cars up, my gq patrol has the keys always in it and the statesman is always unlocked.

i live on 3 acres so theres never really much traffic.

as for aminals i got a pitbull that would lick you to death, tell ya the truth id be more scared of the chooks..they chase the kids round everyday..

im pretty trusting really when i look at it

^^^ ummm so what was your address? :p

man it'd be awsome to live like that no worrying about scumbags stealing your shit

^^^^ lol know that feeling mate... one thing i miss about the country.. the ability to leave the car in the driveway unlocked, and it's still there the next day... the bikes parked on the FRONT verandah, and still there the next day, and no-ones game enough to come on the place for fear of either : dogs, guns, or dogs AND guns, or dogs WITH guns etc...
City is shite. country = awesome.

PS: Dready mate, nice to know there's someone out there with the same opinion both on training dogs, and thinking that Dingoes are the smartest breed of dog out there.. natural instinct makes them a better guard dog than any rotty or dobermann.... and robbers dont get far without achilles tendons... Dingoes is silent sneaky buggers... as for crapping on the keyboard, that's funny... sounds like my mums cat, who if isnt fed on time, finds all the boxes of tissues in mums house, and tears them out... one by one... until the house is full of tissues...
i hate cats.... lol

Latest posts

Back