How To Tune

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get him to show you how to wipe your ass to wouldnt suprise me if you had trouble with that to :D jokes jokes

Last edited:
you all wonder why there's barely any members on here...the guy asked a question, instead of being a bunch of smart arses you could have answered him or directed him to the search page...and some of you call yourself 'moderators', pretty shitty and disrespectful moderating to me.

you all wonder why there's barely any members on here...the guy asked a question, instead of being a bunch of smart arses you could have answered him or directed him to the search page...and some of you call yourself 'moderators', pretty shitty and disrespectful moderating to me.

thanks mate

and you also need help on bleeding cable operated brakes to...
And how to route cables...*
And how to search...

What ever questions you have SEARCH in the 'old' search before posting a new thread please....

fail.jpg

http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/search.php

First of all, i'm impressed you went to the effort of editing my pictures on paint just to say "FAIL"
and to prove you WRONG, infact, that is not a fail because unfortunately that is the accelerator cable
not the brake cable. If you were smart enough to realise, that the handle bars are actualling different to the original as i
changed them which made the accelerator cable to long to be placed how it usually is.

Thanks idiot.

thanks man
but the only problem about the new bars is that the accelerator doesnt work as good as the old one
and i tried putting the old one on but doesn't work lmaoo
i dont know why it makes the bike rev like real high cause its pulling the accelerator cable heaps for some reason
:S

taken from the http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/crf-klx-ttr-drz-section/20377-2-problems.html thread.

this thread is twice as bad imo..
http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/crf-klx-ttr-drz-section/20376-neighbors-complaining.html

Nothing but a goose if you ask me...
Try a poll on it.. more than likely get the same results..

Now, im pretty sure, iv tried nothing but helping this guy out, yet its just one thing after another. a search woudl of revealed the question he wantef answerd about tuning, but he didnt do that. He asked about his front brakes, and was to 'lazy' to do anything with them. He inquired about his throttle being 'touchy' and didnt even bother attempting the fixes suggested. So what more can we really do!? if we were to link EVERY single thread to another one,whos going to actually PAY us. We dont get any credit out of maintainting the forum and are purely here to keep it upheld for you guys.

While all enw members are welcomed, there is certain ways in which their stay can be more productive and better spent by learning How to search and researching whatever questions thay may have, should they still come to no answer, then posting a reasonable topic would be the next step. Not signing up and posting 5 threads asking for help and not willing to take that help on board. Thats just a waste of everyones time, and will lead to confusion and obviously threads that turn out with a unresolved problem.

end rant.

Sp33d.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back