HRI Minimoto series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HRI

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just a heads up to whats in store for minibike racing in QLD 2009.
Starting April 4th at the HRI ranch there will be a 6 round series spread over 5 different tracks in QLD. These will be NON MA events. So no license is required. There will be different formats at each round and total points will be calculated for overall winners at the end of round 6.
Keep these dates free...

Round 1, April 4th
Round 2, 23rd May
Round 3, 20th June
Round 4, 18th July
Round 5, 15th Aug
Round 6, 19th Sept

Entry forms and more details will be posted next week. So in the meantime stay tuned to MySpace.com - HRI - 31 - Male - AU - www.myspace.com/hollidayracingindustries for all the latest news..or email me at [email protected]

hriminimotoflyerv2.jpg

Cant wait to see the gates drop on the first round..

Cheers

Matt

Hey everyone.
Tracks have been confirmed today.
I will be running different formats at each round. Round 1 and 6 will be supercross formats, Rd2 will be outdoor motox format (2 x 20mins +1 lap for fast classes and 4 x 10mins +1 lap for stock and Limited)
Still deciding the rest of the round formats.

Points total at end of Rd 6 will determine Positions. Cash pool and prizes spread over all classes for overall 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Rider numbers will determine cash pool.

Tracks are:

Rd 1 : HRI ranch(mini supercross), Logan Village, QLD
Rd 2 : Western Valley Raceway (Long moto track) Canungra, QLD
Rd 3 : Kingys place. Burpengary, QLD
Rd 4 : Fort Lytton MX track, Lytton, QLD
Rd 5 : Western Valley Raceway (Small Moto track) Canungra, QLD
Rd 6 : HRI ranch(mini supercross.. new track) Logan Village, QLD

Hope to see everyone there.. Entry forms are available from my myspace page!!

MySpace.com - HRI - 31 - Male - AU - www.myspace.com/hollidayracingindustries

thats awsome wish i could come but i live in NSW

50% of my entries come from NSW. Get a crew together and road trip it. I run Sat meets so you guys can hit the goldy sat night ;)

Im from NSW and ive been up to QLD for every 50 race ive even done! Its nothing, get a crew and road trip it like HRI said. All us Sydney boys will be doing it for sure....first round get ready its gonna be sick. Need to start riding i think!

Thanks to HRI for doing this also......good to have people who want to keep this stuff alive and have some fun battles like the old days.

There will be $7000 cash and prizes spread across 7 classes for the winners at the end of the series. BE IN IT TO WIN IT!! ;)

anyone got any ideas on how to send a bike up from vic? maybe someone from vic might have room in there van might wanna take a bike up for some cash?

anyone got any ideas on how to send a bike up from vic? maybe someone from vic might have room in there van might wanna take a bike up for some cash?

whip up a create and freight it up should cost ya to much

rip it down to pieces and dump it in a suitcase
its been done and dousted :)

Hey guys be sure to check out my msypace page for pics of each track before each event..
Get your entrys in to be a part of it and to take advantage of the 1 round free entry offer!!

Cheers

Matt

ill talk to fx racing they might be able to send it up there they might have connections.

everyone get your entrys in.. The round 1 supercross track is finished.. start gates in.. ill post some pics tomorrow.

Ive been gettin a few girls wanting a womens class for the series. So any girls that want to enter and make up a class im more than happy to run it. BUT get your entries in ASAP so i can organise it.
Cheers
Matt

Can ya rock up on the Day and pay ? just dont no how many i will be able to make.

Cheers

Can ya rock up on the Day and pay ? just dont no how many i will be able to make.

Cheers

Yep ya can but its cheaper to pre enter.. It makes me much happier if everyone pre enters. Less confusion on the day and then i know how many to cater for ;)

Im from NSW and ive been up to QLD for every 50 race ive even done! Its nothing, get a crew and road trip it like HRI said. All us Sydney boys will be doing it for sure....first round get ready its gonna be sick. Need to start riding i think!

Thanks to HRI for doing this also......good to have people who want to keep this stuff alive and have some fun battles like the old days.

i still at school :( and i don't have a pitty:( i ride big bikes:D

Practise day this saturday at the round 1 track.. $20 per rider for the day. txt me with names and replies to 0402143176. Limited numbers so first 20 ppl get a start.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back