HRI Minimoto series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill be filming a vid this sunday of round 3 track.. and will put it up asap.

Also anyone interested in a z50 dash for cash bring your z50's on the day and for $20 we will run 1 race and top 3 split the cash...
Only rules are the bike must have the z50 size wheels and tyres and only minor suspension upgrades allowed. Engine size doesnt matter...

This is a fun race, not to be taken too seriously..

Entrys close in 2 weeks so get them in so you dont have to pay the $50 extra on the day..

Cheers
Matt

THIS saturday... Round 3 HRI MINI MOTO.

36 Belford Drive, Burpengary

Spectators...Racing starts at 10am,
Riders be there and signed in by 8:15am

Remeber bring your Z50's for a fun race...

See you there

Thanks to everyone who rolled up at round 3. Cheers to everyone who helped out on or before the day. Tim for lending me most of his prize posessions so i can keep the races going. A bunch of the riders that help set up friday and then pack the whole place up saturday arvo.. thanks heaps. All the sponsors who support the events.
Racing was close and fast.. the track was dry then very wet..then dry again..
Cheers to the guys for bringing the z50's for a fun race..Bretto i dont know about those nobby tyres being legal hey!! lol
The results are up on my myspace page if ya wanna check them out.

Round 4 is only 4 weeks away so get in early and pre enter. There will be another z50 dash for cash, but a relay style race.. so dust off the old girls and come have some fun.

Get Your entries in for Round 4 at Fort Lytton mx track.. 18th July

Check out my myspace page for entry forms and details.

Drag out those z50's for the "dash for cash" feature race..

Entries close this week... Entry on the day inccurs a $50 fee.

Get them in asap!!

Hi Mate

With the import class what is the maximum engine size. There are a fair few making 160cc engines and I was just wondering if they would be allowed?

Brendon

Round 5 entries close THIS Friday!!

NEW rules!!

After discussions with Rusty Promo from NSW we've decided to bring in the Maximum Wheel Base for 10" open class only!! That is 45" (inches)
I have a jig made and will check suspect bikes at the races. To check your bike you can measure from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.

SUSPECT Cheater Bikes!!
The last 2 rounds you can nominate a bike to get pulled down after the days racing from Stock 50 or 88 Limited. As they are the only classes with engine rules. It will cost you $50. This fee is to stop people abusing the right to nominate suspect cheater bikes!! You can remain anonymous. Just come see me during the day!
The bike will be pulled down by me at the end of the day, before presentation in a closed tent where only me and the bike owner are allowed.

Unfortunately I cant make it to Fort Lytton mx club day this weekend so to all the people that usually enter that day or if you know anyone that does. Sorry but post them or email them like everyone else does. There will be no exceptions on the day from people being charged the late fee.

Thats all the updates I have so far..

Cheers
Matt HRI

Ok sweet thanks Brett, should cya there then. I got a sick photo of you on a mates camera clearing the big table at Lytton on your stocka at the last round, your wheels are above another guys helmet who is riding over it. I must admit i thought you were bullshitting when you said you could do it, but you sure proved me wrong haha. Ill have to get it off him and send it to you.

Can anyone tell me how to get to the track tomorrow? I cant find graham dip rd in the street directory, nor google maps..... or does anyone have directions?

Cheers, Dave

I was having the same problem .. it was Grahams with a "S" .... lol

i got lucky and followed a car with a minibike on the back haha

Did you end up getting there?

Yea sure did lol i did the same as you, dad was driving real slow and three cars overtook us with pittys on the back so we just followed them

Entries close THIS friday for Round 6..

Theres also a FMX Comp on the day so get on my myspace and download entry forms.

Its going to be a killer finish to the series.

Round 6... final round... this weekend...19th Sept

spectators welcome..

Mini Moto racing

FMX comp

290 Hotz rd, Logan Village QLD

Round 6 racing tomorrow..All riders must be there and signed in by 8am.

Spectators...prac starts at 9am racing 10 am..

FMX comp runs through out the day.

Food and drinks available on the day.

Also dinner for the people staying for the after party!!!

See yaz tomorrow

Latest posts

Back