HRI Minimoto series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately due to heavy rain Round 1 this saturday is cancelled.
I dont and im sure everyone else doesnt want to see everyones bike wrecked. Unfortunately i cant control the weather.
Round 1 will run on the 11th of April, Same place... same times...
This could work in favour for interstate travellers because Fort Lytton are running a race day on the 12th of april. Which is the track we are using for round 4.
If anyone has questions aor worries..hit me up and ill help out where i can to get everyone to round 1 on the 11th.

Sorry for any inconvienence

Matt

Hey everyone.

Big thanks to everyone that came and rode or helped with the day. It all went smooth and we even squeezed an extra round in so the riders got extra track time.
Round 2 is coming up on the 23rd of May... so save some money and pre enter, It also allows me to be able to cater for the riders better.
Remember this will be a wide open motox track never raced on.. If theres 27 riders in 1 class then 27 will race together.
The track is heaps of fun and can handle loads of water.

See ya all at Round 2. Until then the results are up on my myspace page and will continually get updated as the series progresses.

Cheers
Matt

Can you post up some pics of the Next track when you have some time possibly?

thanks

Get your entries in for round 2 on the 23rd of May. Check out the track vid and details are on my myspace page.
Download an entry form and get your spot on the gate to win $$$ and prizes..

Please take note that the Entry ON the day fee has gone up $50....I need people to pre enter each event so i know how many im catering for and helps make the day run smooth..

Cheers
Matt

Entries CLOSE last mail tomorrow(Friday) for round 2 at Canungra, so hurry and get them in the mail..

To enter on the day you will be charged an extra $50. NO exceptions.

Or come and practise on sunday at Canungra and hand in your forms then.

Entry forms and details are avialable from my myspace page..

BE QUICK

Hey guys.
Practise day went well and Im pretty sure everyone was happy with the track. We are getting a bit of rain this week but dont sweat...this track will soak up anything.
The entries are coming in fast. We are up to over 70 entries so far.

Keep them coming in and it will be a killer day. I will be running 4 x 10min motos for the first round ALL classes, and if everyone is happy or wants longer races then im open to suggestions.

The track is easy and so far the biggest class is womens. Gearing wont be an issue for anyone as ive changed the the straight and now its quite shorter.

See ya all Saturday

Matt

sounds good.. will be heading out to see this and speak to phil.. is this the original track matt or is the the new one that has been built.. where abouts is this track on the property??

should be a good day.. will see you out there HRI...

Its a new track right near the old one. If you go to HRI Myspace there is sneak preview vid.

cool thanks Zaffa... cant access myspace work computer and just bought a new house so net wont be avail until earliery of 1st June..

all good will just check it out on saturday and see what phil and matt have done with this one..

with riding the old one.. no doubt the new one will be even better...

22nd MAY: All day efforts with earthmoving machinery today still couldn't make a safe and accessable road into the property for Round 2. This meet HAS been changed to a new venue and date. It WILL be held this sunday the 24th MAY at 290-294 Hotz rd, Logan Village. (Same place as round 1) There will be a new track built but it will be more mellow than Round 1 so everyone can enjoy it.

I am sorry for any inconvenience but the rain is beyond my control and Ive done everything possible to make it happen. Ay questions please phone or text 0402143176.

Cheers Matt

22nd MAY: All day efforts with earthmoving machinery today still couldn't make a safe and accessable road into the property for Round 2. This meet HAS been changed to a new venue and date. It WILL be held this sunday the 24th MAY at 290-294 Hotz rd, Logan Village. (Same place as round 1) There will be a new track built but it will be more mellow than Round 1 so everyone can enjoy it.

I am sorry for any inconvenience but the rain is beyond my control and Ive done everything possible to make it happen. Ay questions please phone or text 0402143176.

Cheers Matt

Cheers for sending out the Txt msgs to!

Cant wait!!

Cheers to everyone who helped out to make round 2 possible. From the flaggies, the cooks, the track fixers to the lap scorers. Thanks to Boxy and Moe for pulling down stock and limo. Hopefully everyone plays fair from now on and obeys the rules.
It wasnt looking good on the Friday but with a bit of work we relocated to my place. The track wasnt in the best shape and i thank every rider who braved the mud and slops and still rode and made the most of the day. Especially the womens class of 14. You girls did an awesome job to ride those rutts. Hopefully I wont have any weather issues with round 3 at Kingys and everyone can have a good days riding there.
Results will be up in the next few days on my myspace page so make sure you check out where you are standing in the points.

Cheers
Matt

Had a great time! thanks for putting on the events , i will be signing up for the last 4 events for sure!
cant wait for round 3!!!!

Shame the canungra track didnt get a run :(

Hope to be at the next round!

Ive put some pics up on my myspace page. check them out. ill put more up soonish..

Latest posts

Back