Hunter jam pics/vids

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've got a short video taken with the digital camera but I'll have to work out how to take it off the computer and post it ... It shows how hard some of those guys were going ... It'd be great to see some longer vids though ...

yeah i good 30min vid would be good but imm up for any sort of vid

God damn Cactus Jack! You had a good spot for your photos! I need someone to hook me up with a spot inside the fence :D

Any guys from Vic heading up to race on the 13 of June at Kurri

hey guys,
where abouts in kurri kurri will the next race be held.
so gonna come watch these guys rip up the track!
let us know PLEASEEEE!
haha
cheers boys!

can someone tell me where abouts in kurri it is on???i reallly wanna go!

might have to make a trip down from brissy... show you cockroachers how to ride hahahahahaha

nice pics guys...

hey is the 13th of june still the right date for kurri kurri race as iv heard the dates have all changed if some can tell me would be great thanks

hey is the 13th of june still the right date for kurri kurri race as iv heard the dates have all changed if some can tell me would be great thanks

Na mate the 13th of June is PRACTISE DAY AT KURRI KURRI!!!

The 25th of JULY is the actual RACE DAY!!!

99.9% sure on this!

Hope that helps ;)

mk might have to try make it for both day. but need a rear brake set up to be fitted to my bike :/ its a terra so they dont make the standard brake setups no more so i have to take it andy at east coast powersports (legend) to hopefully fit somethin up.

Na mate the 13th of June is PRACTISE DAY AT KURRI KURRI!!!

The 25th of JULY is the actual RACE DAY!!!

99.9% sure on this!

Hope that helps ;)

that can't be right because thats 1,1/2 monthes apart from each other, sure its not 25 june??

there is a practice day on the 13th of june if people would like to ride and the race day is july 25th.entries and details will be up by the end of week for the race day,if you want to practice it will be pricey $60 for the day which includes licence,contact brad 0405726634 to register

hey guys where is this track looked like an awsome day

so whos going with their camera?? might be able to make this one if we dont have to play the wash-out game.. hope not.

Latest posts

Back