i broke some stuff *pics*

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Is To Mbx 125 U Think Crf50 Are Slow Come To Appen 1 Day And Race My Crf 50 With A 117tb Kit Then We Will See Who Slow

Last edited:
This Is To Mbx 125 U Think Crf50 Are Slow Come To Appen 1 Day And Race My Crf 50 With A 117tb Kit Then We Will See Who Slow

this it to realmenride50s. yes i think crf50 are slow and why dont you come here if you think it has the power to pass a china with them 10" wheels.. and i think its piontless racing a 50cc cause eitherway there slow weather your a good rider or not mate. only thing there good for are wheelies

that guy is so annoying he talks crap about others bikes and wat does he won some gay pice of crap mxb lol....mate do yourself and us a favour and at least buy yourself a decent china and realminride50s sounds like your got a beast of a bike mate and being so small there so light so i tihnk it would cain a mxb

sorry no idea bout the frame
probly best of not using brass itll ruin ya chain
the $1 ebay special are just just alluminum so probs best off getting good ones dont necessaraly have to be asv just something thall last.

Latest posts

Back