I wanna make a fiddy dvd

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadful

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Ok I wanna make a dvd , I'm a partner in a clothing label/video production company called punkfiction and we have all the production gear already.We have been making
snowboarding segments for SMTV during the snow season
we just finnished our third season we got the rights to Obese Records and they have provided some killer tracks.You can check this seasons vids on our website

But I'm not here to promote my company I've been into pitbikes since day one and bought my first pitbike with the rent .I am gunna be up and down the east coast like a brides undies after christmas shooting some skatinfg and 20 inch bmx but what I really wanna do is make a fiddy
vid . I wanna get some stunt and urban gaps and skaty parks and stuff to mix in with a little racing and freestyle .So if you think you might wanna be involved drop me a line or hit me back on site....like I said I got the production side of things and music rights sorted.

I'll be travelling in my truck with my two dingoes and am pretty self contained and my hounds guard the gear.:D
I've got my accom and mates all up the coast sorted as long as I'm going within a hunred kms I'll come shoot.

You just gotta ride.....so whaddaya reckon ????

sounds like an awesome idea i live in vic though so i cant really help. i could send you some footage though becaus eim majorly into the whole moviemaking thing and a couple of friends have pit bikes? maybe some footage in exchange for a final copy of this production?
i also have little clips of people doing backflips and stuf into trees or whatever.

Bam where are you in vic ???I'm in jindy on the border and get down to melbourne a bit for 20 inch bmx we have bro's in melb that produce rollcall bmx video mag ....I could probably get there in march ....if their are a few interested in vic I'll come down.
But if not footage is cool ....only thing is we are thinking of shooting it in HDV seeing as how we've dropped some serious coin on camera and software.

But yeah any excuse for a week on the road mate , point me too a chunk of bush somewhere in your area where I can 4wd in and camp with my hounds at night and we'll be all good.

sweet sounds good i have a friend whos awesome at bmx and friends with ehaps of land and jumps. one guy has a foam pit in his backyard. ill talk to them on monday. but the bmx guy is awesome up and coming pro.

Cool all good

Ask your bmx mate if he knows Grosser and the boys from rollcall they are good mates of ours .

Are you near melbourne ?

im in pakenham near warragull. gippsland.
the guy that does bmx is ben olsen heard of him?

Yeah I think I've heard the name ben olsen not sure where but it rings a bell ....has he featured in 20 20 ?

Anyway we got a few months , I'll get out a map but looks like vicco is on the list

Hey man keen as got a heap of shit if u wanna come film at mine, got that 50 track, my bros mx track got ramps and my bro does a bitta fmx. also theirs a few sweet tracks in Ky and around the area. Few sweet riders to. Starting to get a few tricks down. I go ride parks and shit to so if your keen to film im keen as just threw me one back and let me know peace

If you ever do a road trip to WA message me, we have some awesome setups and lots of terrian. You can check out our riding areas in a FMX DVD that is coming out soon called Home Grown Maniacs 4

Sounds good McNeil , I'll start sorting a timeframe ...this is starting to look like it's gunna take a bit longer lol.but yeah mate no wuckas.
Cranga you never know mate I am an orphan , found my old man last year no shit ...he's in perth so yeah that's on the horizon too and I don't travel without my cameras so if I am over there no wuckas mate , wouldn't mind throwin a leg over that machine you built over there too.:D

Sounds good man. Add me on msn if your using it, its [email protected]. I can get some photos this week i think, just waiting on some parts to get it going again but yea sounds good as man, bit in it. Ha ha

if vics on the list thats sweet as ill talk to ben and hell be more than happy to let you guys film at his place.
moty tracks jumps etc.
my friend rob has a foam pit and some jumps and a dam jumpp thing. ill talk to them at skool monday.

I should be able to get you out to the Dirt Demons compoud up here on the coast if you get this far dan...
Also we have some pretty mad freeride spots around the tweed to show you as well...
Stay in touch and let me know when you'll be coming up
We would probably be keen to sponsor the vid as well could you email me with the details and i'll put it to the boss...
Cheers
Big Leigh

Sounds good Leigh....i see a plan comming together mate.
I'll put a pitch together for your boss this week and email it to ya , we got the cameras and editing system to do it in hi def and a few options for distribution to think about but yeah sounds good.:D

Hey Dan forgot to mention i have hookups with the lads at Redbull & Unit as well so make the proposal tidy mate and we may have something solid to work on....

Cool mate on it :D .

Music can be a nightmare , seen more than a few snowboard vids go down for lack of music .
Check our stuff we did this winter

http://www.punkfiction.com.au/punkfiction_media.htm

All tracks from Obese Records ...The owner Pegz and all the crew are amongst the finest people you could meet ...see what ya reckon I think it will kill it Aussie hip hop is blowing up and so are fiddys .

I'll be in touch but give us two weeks for the pitch:D

Oh yeah we need a title ....Everyone knows I like to blow a bit of smoke so the first thoughts are
3g fiddy.... fucked up on fiddys ....Dude where's my fiddy .But yeah I'm sure we'll come up with some more ....maybe run a comp on here and I'll send the winner a truckers cap and a t shirt or something .

Also too all crew involved ...
Start thinking about shots , urban hits and transfers like the shit you see in a 20 inch
bmx vid I'm gunna bring a little ramp , just a little popper we can set up to get into some urban lines .

But yeah all the other mayhem as well foam pits , freestyle,stunting (you in 101 ?) drinking ,racing , crashing and hot chicks .

sweet man sounds like its gonnna go off!
sounds like its getting pretty big
you have to come to vic ill get olsen and his budys.
u can set up at his track tons of people just going nuts get some awesome
footage! SWEEET!!

Yeah Bam it's turning into an epic :D

But I still reckon we'll get most of the shooting done in a few months and a month for editing and production....we gotta get it out while its still
current.
So the more we can sort before the better.:D

Latest posts

Back