I wanna make a fiddy dvd

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet can i design a couple of logos and stuff when u get a name, im ace at that stuff.

SWEET everythings coming together
have you got a name yet?
i was thinking something like pitty playground, its not that good just an idea.
Went to a mates on the w/e got a little bit of footage, theres some pretty funny stuff of him kicking up dirt all over me. We couldn’t jump though brand new bikes had to run em in. but yeh we got a hdd camera 3ccd widescreen so its pretty good not as good as HD but not a massive diff.
We got other footage but not ot do with bikes
fighting and stuff

SHIT HOT Bam yeah we should be able to use 3 chip stuff, we'll need to offer a dvd quality option even if we shoot in hi def as not many crew have high def sets yet .But yeah 3 chip widescreen will do nicely .

Working on a list of titles ...I'll throw any suggestions on the list
cheers mate.:D

sounds awesome. cant wait. il lbrainstorm some ideas.
ive been worrking on my cerberus logo looks pretty cool ill post a pic soon. this things all coming together so excited!!
:)

A truly national colaboration between the lads in Jindy, West Oz, The Gold Coast and every where in between there's gonna be some crazy stuff i'd be so keen to see a solid bonus footage section...
I reckon the feature needs to be about 45min of pure 50's excitement and lifestyle and the rest can be extra's...
I'm getting really amped up for this Dan i hope the proposal comes through with as much enthusiasm as we've got for the project...
I'll mention to the lads up north in cairns that we need good quality footage as well...

Cool but we'll be pushin shit uphill to keep it to 45 ...As you'll see when ya get the pitch .We got five legs to cover and big chunk of Oz , but all good we can keep it to an hour I think .....we are gunna have a bit of footage.

oh yeah

Does anyone like the title " playgrounds of pain " ?

O.K two more titles

" 50 ways to leave your rubber " a parody of the song or
just " 50 ways"

Hit us with some feedback :cool:

Yeah i have a few ideas about the front graphic as well...
I would rather see the title and stuff more prominant than the sponsors.... As they will get mention in the credits and on the back cover just like regular vids dan...
We're pushing the vid not the sponsors...
They'll just help us get it there if you know what i mean...
Plus we're better off not mentioning any sponsors until the deals are done mate...

50 ways! is a sik title,

i'll show you 50 ways down the hwys LOL

yeh 50 ways is pretty cool.
dreadful do you know where i could get some plain hoodies from?
to make some of my cerberus hoodies.
also i was looking for heat sensitive vinyl so i could use a vinyl cutter to cut out the hoodie designs and heat prees them on the hoodies.
if i could get some of this done before the 50 dvds made maybe i could chuck some jumpers or whatever ur way and you could chuck my logo up back?

do you know where i could get some plain hoodies from?
COLOR]

Big W have wick-id blank hoodies at low low prices!

That, cover is cool,

Last edited:
50 WAYS! Deffinetely probably the most useable name their is. thats gold!

Yep and the new cover is starting to look the goods obviously the image quality and stuff will be the key to a really sweet front cover shot...
I like the fact that you can't tell who it is but you know its about 50's and riding...
So it doesn't look like we're trying to sell a rider or a company rather a way of life...
I'm stoked...
Can't wait to get the final proposal to show the lads...

No wuckas mate , the original is on the way... had to blow that one up but the original will be cool.Also Cranga is sending more .....but yeah the more I look at it the more I like it.

Was out with Mudgee yesterday picking up a couple of bikes for service and he showed me a couple of the places he's been riding, lets just say the terrain will be awesome and he's keen to round up a crew for some footage for the Gold Coast/Qld section of the dvd...
So amped...

Looks like we'll have a foam pit at the dirt demons compound in the next week or so as well...
Yee Ha ya might even see the big fella jumpin...
Cheers
Big Leigh
PS the dvd's and stuff are here Kenny and I just haven't had a chance to watch em...

All good bro , make sure he aint over doing it .

Doing my head in with ramp designs.lol

but we have discovered something or at least we think we have.

We are realizing a pitbike will not only wallride like a pushy it will hook up and DRIVE which with the right transitions is gunna be all time if we can introduce a few gaps :eek:

Important thing is for Kenny to get as well as he can mate so yeah all is good in the mountains .:D

Latest posts

Back