I wanna make a fiddy dvd

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dreadful, i will deffinetely be at the minisx will be racing their prob be putting my entry in tomoz.so yea will go off.

I love photos of the old girl and fuck its good to see Beardo up there at 9...
I had a few beers with him at Mark Blondels pad over winter.
And as far as i know i haven't ever heard of any full pipes in WA but i could be wrong Stunty...
Lets see what urban lines you've got boys....
50 Ways....
Its not a choice its a must have....

Yeah mate Beardo is a freak on the pushy he's been DEMOLISHING the new park down here and is keen
have a crack on the fiddy :D

Mate you've changed the way i look at the urban landscape now with all the driving i do i'm constantly looking for good clean urban hits that we can film when you get on the road...
I can't wait this little project is gonna fly...

Mate you've changed the way i look at the urban landscape now with all the driving i do i'm constantly looking for good clean urban hits that we can film when you get on the road...
I can't wait this little project is gonna fly...

You're on it brother , when you roll past anything that looks killer snap a shot on ya phone and we'll add it to the HIT LIST and co ordinate crew to hit it with us .:D

Yeah mate outstanding .....OUTFUCKENSTANDING :D

i havent really be keeping up to date with this thread as when i saw it there was like 50 posts and it was quite a read but i got there in the end and this sounds like an unreal little project you have got going here. it will be good to have a 50's dvd dedicated to the australian riders that i know and have talked to. knowing that there is some mean talent on this site here its going to make for one unreal DVD. the best of luck with your project boys, seems like you have got it all sorted out.

Cheers, Tony.

Cheers yourself champ.

Cheers Bones ,yeah I think it's coming together :D

But it wouldn't have been possible without the site , there is just no way I could have organized all this without it

THANX miniriders .:D

Besides that the support for the project has been amazing from day one and it's guys like you and everyone else that has helped build this site that I wanna thank for that .

Couldn't do it without you crew and I want you to know we appreciate it .:D

I'm sure the credits will include some sort of plug for the site that has made this project get up and ride...
As for the photo idea dan i hadn't even thought of that but i will definately be on the scout from now on with the digi cam sitting in the car and probably will post them on here or email them to you directly actually that sounds like a way better idea...
Speak soon
Big Leigh
50 Ways coming to a store near you...

No wuckas mate send em to the my email on our site I got heaps more room there.

As for props for this sight ? Yeah you're right it's a given ..... there will be quite a few nods to the sight .:D

Just got out the wireless gear for onboard audio, I got a little lapel mike which won't get in the way .Just gunna range test it over the next few days .

This and ramp design is occupying alot of my time my time at the moment......

AND I'M HAPPY AS A PIG IN SHIT :D

Ramp Testing

This today at the patch ......bwakt

DSC08068copy.jpg

bushwackerforsikspak2copy.jpg

He's ripping :D

Last edited:
they are some good pics, try get them into 50s broda hood

Cheers mate , but I shot em for bushwacker to give his spono's so hopefully you'll see em in an ad anyway .

But thanx for the props bro , I was using the only tripod I had there for video so had to pan by hand which can make photo shopping sequences a bit tricky so yeah I'm happy with how they are coming together :D

cheers bruz

Well Dan Kenny and I are stoked it looks like that ramp is gonna be just fine...
The patch looks like it needs a visit from a bulldozer...

Yeah it's dry as a nuns nasty and hard as a cats head out there ....waiting for rain :D

We'll have more in a week or so

BUSHWACKER5-1copy.jpg

But yeah he's got another gear ....we are exploring 4th next time :D

Just thought i'd bump this top thread back to the front page...
:) Big Leigh
PS Dan where do you guys buy all your parts from anyone local that can be a dealer for ESD and FMR?

Latest posts

Back