I wanna make a fiddy dvd

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dan
Well you've got the connection for the tunes mate for sure i'm a solid fan of anything that bears the Obese Roecords tag...
And i'm sure most of the fiddy's fans out there wouldn't mind a fresh slice of aussie hip hop to go along with a solid slice of action from all over Oz...
Sounds like this project could be a hit.
I also have pretty good distribution avenues as i've been working surf, skate, snow and moto most of my life.
Plus my partner in crime with ESD used to run the Pepsi Max tour and things like that so he is also well connected...
I'm getting excited just thinking about how good this little project is gonna work out for you Dan...
Cheers
Big Leigh

For us mate ...for us .
At this point, with what you are bringing to the table ?
I'd be an arsehole not to call you a partner in my opinion .:cool:

Fair call i'm not one to claim anything though mate...
But i'd be honoured i think i have a fair bit to bring to the table on this one...

Fair call i'm not one to claim anything though mate...
But i'd be honoured i think i have a fair bit to bring to the table on this one...

All good mate but without your contacts we will never get the the same circulation ...I got the
rest sorted .
So yeah we can sort the details in pm but I reckon
it's looking like a
" Punkfiction in association with ESD " production at this point ...but yeah we got a few months to sort that out .:D

man this is gonna be sweet
if you guys end up filming down in vic and im giving you footage and places to ride and some guys to ride and stuff think you could chuck my logo somewhre?
lol

All day mate and I am comming down...been talking to a few of the crew from rollcall ,we are gunna shoot a bit in the drainage and canal systems in melbourne some of the bmx stuff they have shot in there is killer and the fiddys will be alltime racing in the cannals......Don't forget HOT CHICKS never have too many in a vid .....if you don't have hot chicks you are nowhere .lol

They don't need to do anything they just gotta hang around .....it's most important we don't overlook this important part of the plan .LOL

But yeah mate anyone involved will be in the credits .

sweet im starting my clothes called cerberus. after the guardian of hell.
but im still in high school so its harder to get things going.

Cool ...be patient bro use the schools assets as much as you can and plan ....rome wasn't built in a day .We've had the doors open 4 years and alot of that time was wasted making mistakes and learning shit we should have known before we started .
We have taken on a fair bit of shit with video production even though 2 of us come from a background in photography producing clips at
broadcast quality and above has been a challenge
and our clothes range has suffered a bit but that's cool hi def cameras and editing systems cost COIN be a while before they pay for themselves but we have seen returns already and after the big day out I got the rest of summer to shoot this .
So yeah bro use your time at school to learn as much as you can , but most of all BELIEVE we spent our first two years in the red but I never got outa bed in the morning not believing ....not once .
But yeah if you got any questions I can help ya with drop me a line .

man thats awesome. inspirational. yeh i will use school. but my best friend and partner isnt as commited to busy being all fkn lovey dovey with his girl.

All good mate , glad to help if I can ...as for ya mate
what can I say some crew are led by thier dicks lol
Upside is it usually wears off a bit in a month or
two .Anyway this will make you the obvious choice for dealing with models later on ....wouldn't wanna make his girlfriend jealous so better if you take care of the models while he spends quality time with his chick LOL

Hey Dreadful
Spoke with the lads at Unit this morning and they're super keen to see the proposal for where we are headed with this project as the response from their dvd has been really solid...
Things are looking pretty solid...
Cheers
Big Leigh

SICK BRUZ , it's comming together ....I got an outline just gotta fill in the blanks but faaaark
this is gunna shot by riders for riders I think
that'll make a big difference .
I've always watched the way THEY portray what we do ....always seemed lame and a bit try hard with all the flashing screenshots and shit you see on x games .....fuckers couldn't ride a bus .

So yeah they won't even see us comming.:D

I'm as keen as an ethiopian with a maccas
voucher for a free cheese burger.:D

Spoke to Kenny my partner in crime at ESD about the whole thing and he was blown away...
We'd like to be behind the distro side of things but as i said to him we'll wait until your outline/proposal is sorted and we'll maybe conference call with ya to work out the ins and outs...
Oh i spoke with my mate at Redbull today and he's goona hook me up with the chick to get them involved as well...
Hang out we're about to get crazy...

PS You should see our advertising popping up on here any day now...

Sick ...I'm gunna be off the net for a few days I'll get on if I can if not back in a day or two .:D :cool:

P.S Don't even think about taking my cunning stunt crown:D

Last edited:
Ok I'm back on line ....proposal outline is almost done

THANX for the input and support guys , this project is about you ....and as such would be nothing without you .:cool:

i will have that crown soon. i have been trying for 3 days and straite.!

SWEET everythings coming together
have you got a name yet?
i was thinking something like pitty playground, its not that good just an idea.
Went to a mates on the w/e got a little bit of footage, theres some pretty funny stuff of him kicking up dirt all over me. We couldn’t jump though brand new bikes had to run em in. but yeh we got a hdd camera 3ccd widescreen so its pretty good not as good as HD but not a massive diff.
We got other footage but not ot do with bikes
fighting and stuff

Latest posts

Back