I wanna make a fiddy dvd

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't start me on wall rides! they been piss'n me off for a while, i need to cut my pegs down.

A building to building wall ride would be pimp, like at a school, then make a transportable wall ride set up with two boys on each side to stablize.

Yeah mate that's the plan .....hard with pegz bruz lol

But yeah two ramps one either side of the gap .:cool:

may-be just a take off ramp like i use for grinds, don't realy need a down ramp

depends on how far you are going , was thinking of another ramp to ride down .If you are up over 10 feet and we think we will be a tranny might be cool or ya gunna case pretty hard I reckon.

Yeh spose, but then you may case on the other side from time to time, but if it's a gap you don't want to case, be good footage tho.

Last edited:
thats a nice set up, should be off tha chain shit

Sounds like the progressive behaviour starts here then...
I'm so amped i've been getting questions about our little dvd project from a few places this past week...
Talk about building hype...
Yee Ha

Yeh & have many places to distubute it Punkficton , ESD & BBI i have contact with most bikeshops in OZ.

50 ways the most underground & best 50 movie in OZ coming to you soon
Via pigeon, spent so much $$$ making it we carn't fix the truck. LOL

progressive behaviour starts here then...

we breath that stuff leigh, but my GF is guna be pissed when i get home & tell her that the side of the foam pit is now guna be a wall ride! carn't have the EC boys show me up LOL

Last edited:
That's the spirit:D I think the crew in esperance have the same thing in mind ....should push the level of everyone a
bit I reckon :cool:

Hows it goin, Has anyone got a quater pipe for a pit bike,(dirt that is). Also we are lookin to build a pit bike natural terrian park, should be fun.
green1.jpg

I've heard of crew hitting em , but never seen a dirt set up ...killer if it's big .
And yeah can't wait to see the mini western massive
if it's half as good as your big bike set up it'll be all time.

Looks like me and b waka are going down to shoot the SOUTHSIDE MINI SX in vicco on the 14th anyone who is going to be down there let me know and we'll hook up .:D

If we can show that the Aussie crew are stepping things up a notch this shit might go worldwide...
Anyone seen Hateus fuck its so good and i'm sure its going to inspire some of the young fellas for our very own dvd
50 Ways...
Its not a choice its a must have....

yeah mate , right down our alley... here's the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UujZ6X_epM

....this is the sort of shit we are talking about mate , check some of the urban lines these guys are pulling and start scoping out your stomping grounds.

oh yeah , maybe we can hit geehi after the southside mini sx if we get a few of you keen ...it's a bit of a mission but the footage will be killer , can't see any of us looping this though :D check this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW5QVM5uG2s

geehifullpipe.jpg

Last edited:
O my god! is that in OZ? i will make a road trip just to ride it!

This is fast becoming the longest thread on miniriders

hey guys. woo its good to be back. hey dreadfull i checked out that 20/20 bmx mag. came with stickers. sweet. lol.
sorry i havnt posted in ages. my computer has been down and out for a while.
but im back. looks like this project is almost here.
WOO. im pumped.

O my god! is that in OZ? i will make a road trip just to ride it!

This is fast becoming the longest thread on miniriders

Yeah bruz in the mountains near mine gotta love the snowy system ....been done on sk8ters and bmx bikes but not on fifties.It's a MISSION
and it'll take a bit of planning and anyone thinking of a loop remember it's in the middle of fuck off now where and we'll be sessioning under lights .I've rarely seen anyone get past 9 o'clock ...this is beardo one of the crew from rollcall if you crash it gunna be knarly and it's at least a k to the cars then 80 kms to help .

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c248/punkfiction/IMG_0703.jpg

But yeah it's gotta be done .:D

your a bad man dreadful i've spent all day checking out flights & talk'n to boys i know in sydney to see if i can hook up a 50! but it would'nt cost that much to take mine if i could get it into some kind of suit case and pay the extra weight charge.

i'm seriously considering it, that full pipe is pimp i've always wanted to ride 1. but i'm going to check & see if WA has 1 anywhere around.

but im stoked to know aust has one fuk yeah boy.....

Latest posts

Back