I wanna make a fiddy dvd

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50 movie sounds good

Hey im in melbourne and i have always wanted to be in a 50 movie we have a crew happening 6 or 7 bikes and we do some prityy insane shit

Crrrr<<<< Dan here! we bn caught in a wild stooooo CRRRRRRRR <<< storm, there is a giant squid picking off the crew >>>> Crrrrrrrr <<<<< don't know how much longer we will be afloat >>>>>> Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

Hey Crew
Spoke with Dan last week this is still all happening its just taken a bit longer to get on the move than we expected but rest assured it is still happening...
Cheers
Big Leigh

Ok Dan we need you... Please come back... ha ha seriously man where you gone?

Hey Lads
Spoke to Dan again over the weekend he's got some technical problems out in the mountains that they are trying to fix. But lets just say that if your heading to the snow this season and you own a mini you better be taking it down to Jindabyne as the new track Bushy and Dan are pushing sounds off the hook. Dan's well and the trailer for the new DVD is almost done. Thats not to say you can't still submit footage of you and the lads absolutely going off. So still leave messages here for Dan as he will be trying to read them all and answer them when he finally does get a connection with the internet again.
Cheers
Big Leigh

I caught up with dan while i was down the snow and got a peek at his new pad out of town lets just say the possibilities are endless out there he was hinting that the new track location is magic but i couldn't get up the drive way in the commodore and he was stuck out the back in a valley with some 4x4 problems.
Anyways he's still on the mission to get this dvd completed and we should have some teasers for you all real soon...
Cheers
Big Leigh

I heard from the Dan after the recent snow falls the lads had to snowboard from their house down to the parking lot in the front yard where the cars were. Sounds pretty mad as it takes about 15 mins to walk up to the house so it would probably be a good hit down the hill on your snowboard...
I'll be back in Jindy in August if anyone has anything they need Dan to know please post so i can take the poor bastard a print out of the forum...
Cheers
Big L

bump...
Haven't spoken with Dan for a bit but i'll be visiting him again in August hopefully with my bike for some mini snow x action...

well I wouldn't do it with a sponsor again LOL .... but I guess I'm in a better position to do it now on my own ...pretty busy till chrissy though ...but could start filming on the Vegas trip and come home and do the rest in Aus ? mmmm I still got all the gear so I guess it's doable ...not worth it to sell 50 copies though

well if you guys go to Vegas thats heaps of good footage you could get to put in the dvd!

Lol if it was good you could sell way more then 50 copies! Just try get it in all the 50 shops around aus and motie shops, some tracks even sell stuff like that!

I'm prepared to help out with boobies lol.

Last edited:
lol i remember reading this back when it first come to life... years ago..

anyways yeah i think your in a better possi now dready..

since you like traveling now lol you should make a mini documentary type dvd showing whats goes on town to town state to state, but also have all the comp level riders doing what they do best..

Latest posts

Back