I wanna make a fiddy dvd

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump...
Anyone got any new urban spots yet???
I've been scouting a couple of top notch spots...
Cheers
Big Leigh

i found something totaly off the chain it's a 8 foot brick wall that has been made like a S in a park, should be a wickid wall ride to to try & get the full 180 ride.

Yeah was scoping drains in melbs with the bmx crew last weekend ....only got in last night ....head hurts ....speak more later:D

Whats the news big fella???
We've been hit up to support a freerider dvd and we need a 30sec ad as well
I was thinking maybe it should be a trailer for 50 Ways...
Speak soon
Big Leigh

No problems mate

No wuckas mate just finnishing up some stuff for mick and the boys from the sx It was hectic but we had a good day.

As for the trailer ? 30 secs ?

ALL DAY MATE :D

....already got the song picked , I'll finnish this thing up and get on it.

How long have I got ? ....going to newy to hook up with Josh Randall in about two weeks ....it'd be sick if I could throw some of that in he's going nuts in the sk8 parks up there.:cool:

If not still got enough to make thirty secs

How's kenny's recovery going ? HOPE ALL IS GOOD .:cool:

in my opinion what would be cool is some mini's going through shopping malls being chased by security guards but I can't see anyone volunteering for that lol

Hey dreadful havnt heard from anyone on what is going on with 50 ways. Got any news for everyone? Whens it all happening or isnt it?

Yeah it's on mate , have been busy with other business ....just bought out one of my partners so now I got the lions share of 60% and my other partners can f@ck off with

"this is costing to much " and "you shore this scene is gunna pay off " and other such shit it was driving me nuts .

So yeah it's happening got a big shoot this wed arvo with holtzy and Bushwacker but it's secret , I'll fill ya in thursday .And Randall in newy after that , next month we are all over it .....will probably run out your's then .

Other than that my takeover cost me some serious coin good news is I'm owed about 60 k that's being sorted by my legal eagles and should be here here in a fortnight latest they say . Till then I'm tapped , don't even have a ride :mad:
ALL GOOD though mate had to be done , hard to soar like an eagle if ya hangin with turkeys ...he's still a mate but he didn't wanna expand outa snowboarding so I had too buy him out ...and it wasn't cheap but now I'm at the wheel , things will start happening .:D

choice mate keep us informed. Sucks to hear that but mayb for the best ay. iv got the deni show in a few weeks got bout 8 riders doing it, so that should be good council is building me a big downy and going to have 3 ramps set up, was thinking if u could make it wouldnt be a bad section, always goes off.

Yeah mate it will definitely be better in the long run now I got the final say :D :D :D

but yeah Denni sounds good I'll let ya know this week what's the exact date ?

its the 3rd of march. Few of the boys are flippng, i learned em into foam the other day so did a few mates good fun. so well see wat goes down i spose.

So stoked for ya Dan all this is really starting to snowball so to speak and i definately live by the turkey rule....
Will be working hard this week to get the advertising package together so will probably be talking to you...
Ken has also said he's been speaking to you about the 30sec ad so i'll leave that to you too as its not really my department...
Cheers
Big Leigh

Just thought i'd bump this back to the front page and ask if we have provissions for crew to send footage in for this dvd???
And what sort of format does it need to be etc etc...
Cheers
Big Leigh

ok no posts still lol whats going on Dan? check out that movie from the whipindustries.com.au website from the deniliquin show. went off man. two of the boys landed their first ever flips. i put a link in mini chat but i think it was the wrong section to put it in all good check it out man you should like it. let me know wat the go is ay.. cheers

maybe post a link in this thread so we can have a look eh?
been a tough couple of weeks in the skateboarding world but i am back onto this project next week for certain its time for sponsors to start shelling out some cash i think...

The big D must be buisey as with this new movie, has'nt bn on for a while.
Hope he is getting some off the chain footage!

Latest posts

Back