If Time and Money were no object...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet pic eh! not bad for a LG camera phone! :D

will see what else i got on it and put up some others lol-Random pics now moved to the Random Pic thread! :D

Last edited:
23 March 2007 wow I started tiling the bathroom that long ago.

Guess what I just finished the tiling at lunch time today. It only took me 6 months and I had to use an outside bathroom thru the winter. With any luck I will install the taps, dunny towl rails etc this weekend (or tomorrw) and can use a bathroom INSIDE my house.

23 March 2007 wow I started tiling the bathroom that long ago.

Guess what I just finished the tiling at lunch time today. It only took me 6 months and I had to use an outside bathroom thru the winter. With any luck I will install the taps, dunny towl rails etc this weekend (or tomorrw) and can use a bathroom INSIDE my house.

hahaha nice one cassa! have to update that pic then ;) maybe by easter the fittings will all be in :) *pokes cass with a BIG stick* Things are going well at the 'new job'!??

hmmm and to keep ontopic...

ohhh i want a 300C! :(

wicked%20300c.JPG

Last edited:
That bonnet is insane but if time and money were no object I dont think I would spend it like that.

New job starts on Monday

If anybody out there still remembers me and cares I just finished the bathroom yesterday (put the vanity in). March 2007 to Feb 2009.............thats nearly 2 years to sort out something I should have done in a month of weekends.

If anybody out there still remembers me and cares I just finished the bathroom yesterday (put the vanity in). March 2007 to Feb 2009.............thats nearly 2 years to sort out something I should have done in a month of weekends.

LOL, FINALLY!!!! update us with some happy snaps Cass!? hope all is well bloke :) good to see your still around :D

i'll take one of these to..
Ripsaw_MS1_Web_pic_2.jpg

Latest posts

Back