illawara riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosie

Reaction score
#yellow rock minibike club
#club holds ride days for families where riders can learn and train in a safe and #friendly environment
#8 great tracks
#gates open at 8am riders brief at 9am and 1pm
#$50 annual membership
#$30per family/day
#adult ride days $30 full day or $20 after 1pm no annual membership required
#helmet, googles, gloves, boots, long shirt and pants, and maintaind bike with plugged bar ends
#junior riders require a guardian at all times

Any pics of the tracks? Are there proper 50 tracks for like Adults there or whats is like?

If its good i'll come out with my mates to ride for sure.

yeah dude chuck up more info/pics, I dont live to far away so if it seems the goos might come up one day.

Just looked on google earth...Looks like it could be ok. Whats the size limit on bikes we can ride? Dates etc. Im keen to come riding for sure.

i dont have any pics of the tracks atm
adults can ride once a month i think and can ride any track
kotm is challenges and stands for king of the mountain its set up to test rider ability and skills
the bike sizes maximums are 100cc 2 stroke and 160cc 4 stroke other bikes may be considerd upon written request
im pretty sure u can ride with ur kids on any bike u want as there is usually 250s and bigger there with there kids
dates are
APRIL: 5th ride day, 19th ride day
MAY: 3rd ride day, 17th kotm round 1, 24th adult ride day
JUNE:14th kotm round 2, 28th ride day
JULY: 12th ride dat, 19th adult ride day, 26 ride day
AUGUST: 9th kotm round 3, 30th ride day
SEPTEMBER: 13th ride day, 20th adult ride day, 27th kotm presentation and ride day
OCTOBER: 11 ride day, 25th ride day
NOVEMBER: 8th ride day, 22nd ride day
december,5th&6th christmas party and presentation

more info at WE ARE RIDING AGAIN AT YELLOW ROCK MINI CYCLE CLUB

that adress stuffed up
its www . yrmcc . com . au
without the spaces

So with the ride day tommorow april 5th....Who is allowed to attend that?

I wanted to bring my brothers little TTR 125 four stroke and my crf50 to have a ride. Will that be allowed tomorrow? Im 18. Or will i have to wait till another time....Let me know. Thanks.

How far is it for you Bulldog?

yeh u will be alowed to ride ride fd1 i went there today and forgot to take sime pics but its worth it they have a bbq at 12 and sell drinks at the canteen and there people there are friendly so come check it out if u live near by
also ne riders dont have to pay membership for first day

Ah damn wish i knew that this morning i would of come down for a ride...Next Might come down next Sunday for a ride? That will be ok yeah?

I live like an Hour from the Gong...But i drive far to ride all the time so yellow rock isnt bad.

hopefully they will make a group for older minibike riders (Y)
come down if ur in the area
great tracks to ride

Ahk. Yeah thats a solid trip for you hey...........Keen to see some pics still aswell.

Im keen to come down and bring my Little brother for a ride. But his Tank on the ttr125 Cracked! leaks like crazy.....Trying to source a replacement. If i bring my crf50 and his ttr125 down that will be sweet yeah? My little brother never gets to ride to it'd be cool to bring him down and cruise round the track with him.

Latest posts

Back