Im Back!! with a 50 stocka! But its all bullshit coz im a LIAR!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I think its time to ban this person because we have had no reply from him.

Matty06 is the member I am talking about and I have called him out on a few occasions with no response from him. Obviously he is not a very bright individual and his life must be so bad that he has to come on the Internet and talk shit so people can give him compliments so he can feel better about himself.

Your a joke Matty06 or can you prove me wrong? Hahaha I dont think so!

hahahahaha <---- thats all i got to say

Maybe this type of bullshitting needs to be added to the list of bannable behaviours in the Announcements section just so everyone is clear.

We can get caught up in the semantics of what exactly lying is, but we are all mature enough to differentiate between a bit of fun and embellishment and blatant time-wasting, attention-seeking crap such as this.

Members who pull this crap should face permanent banning, otherwise the site risks spiralling into a fantasists paradise. :(

something about this thead early on made me wanna bag this guy, but now ive been following it fior a fortnight? weee!!!!!! brilliant...love it:)

Yeah it's pretty funny.... until there's 50 threads of lying, time wasting bullshit such as this, then it's not so funny anymore.

I just personally don't like people that lie.

Yeah skylar I think this a bannable offence .... these guys never have much to offer the sight

and due to these keyboard warriors habit of comin back as someone else .....even an ip ban might be in order.

IP ban I reckon.
I also have nothing to offer the site but at least I don't lie! :p

IP ban I reckon.
I also have nothing to offer the site but at least I don't lie! :p

RUBBISH .... I think you have plenty to offer skylar... for someone that doesn't live behind the bars like most of us here you really do seem to understand us pretty well ... I for one like that .... I'm sure there are plenty of other forums on the net you could hang out at that would appreciate your intellect so I'm glad you choose to spend a bit of time here :cool:

Bulldog an ip ban will ban you at your ip adress .... makes it harder to come back on another email acc. ....... usually reserved for spammers but handy for keyboard warriors :cool:

cheers Dreadful, i allso think you have got things to offer skyler just not in the mech department lol

Latest posts

Back