Im Back!! with a 50 stocka! But its all bullshit coz im a LIAR!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nuh I dont think so , you cant get them numberboards in Australia , Dx1 simply wont ship here.

What a nob.

I remember this bike so easily , its one of a kind. You should see it with the 10 and 12" combo with the shinko tyres ( His next mod after this was taken)

i new i was right,i had a look on PM but i had to go so ill try find the thread tonight maybe if i can be bothered looks,you are a dead set wanker mate and should be banned for talking so much shit its not funny.

hey i ain't disagreeing with motoxxx i actually think it is really funny that you sprung him like that. but correct me if i am wrong but arn't the plastics on it a newer style then two years ago. i aint 100% sure just thought i would bring it up.

you dont need to dissagree with me because more then 3 other people in this thread have also seen the bike on planet minis

mate they are 07 plastics so 3 years ago,plus u can get the 07 models in mid 06 so he could of had this upto 4 years ago

ohh ok that convinces that this guy is talking shit. i cant wait til some one post the link for the web site

this is totally off topic but this bike got me thinking has anyone thought of or done a white rear mud gaurd with a red tall seat make it look like the 09 crf250's and 450's i have an 09 crf50 so thought i might do this what are your thoughts or if someone has done it show us a pic.......

oh yeah this guy is a tosser why would you lie about this there is absolutely no point at all and look now he wont enen reply cause he no's he got sprung......

this is totally off topic but this bike got me thinking has anyone thought of or done a white rear mud gaurd with a red tall seat make it look like the 09 crf250's and 450's i have an 09 crf50 so thought i might do this what are your thoughts or if someone has done it show us a pic.......

oh yeah this guy is a tosser why would you lie about this there is absolutely no point at all and look now he wont enen reply cause he no's he got sprung......

i am pretty sure tristain (tshaw44) is going to do it last he told me. so he might have some pics of it soon on his build.

steve thats a sick idea,if u had a 09 250 or 450 they would looks soo good together haha,i reackon it will look insane with the 09 graphics u got with the red seat ,stock seat cover on a tall seat would be slick ass,but youd probly have to get the seat cover made to look like stock and to fit over a flat seat,or u could just use a stock seat i guess

well i might have to do it first hahaha and i was just thinkin on usin the sano tall seat cover (red) and a sano tall seat foam or do you think it will look tacky with a non honda seat cover????

steve thats a sick idea,if u had a 09 250 or 450 they would looks soo good together haha,i reackon it will look insane with the 09 graphics u got with the red seat ,stock seat cover on a tall seat would be slick ass,but youd probly have to get the seat cover made to look like stock and to fit over a flat seat,or u could just use a stock seat i guess

Heat gun , soapy water and elbow grease will get the stock seat cover fitting preety good on a tall foam , depends how tall the foam is I guess. fast50s seats are preety shallow but the RB seats are preety tall

i suppose i could just go to an auto apolstry place and get one made from the stock seat cover i think it would look pretty dam good

ha ha ha

i'd of thought trashthumpy was wiser than this he has been a member for a while

i still want his klx if it's even his

lol i got the white rear guard on my bike looks really good ill take a pik tomorow n post it

yeah thats what i said

sorry man lost my marbles today hey

hmm not sure if i like the white rear guard though

but could be cool

tip crf 70 seat cover would stretch over tall foam pretty easy yeah

Latest posts

Back