Im Back!! with a 50 stocka! But its all bullshit coz im a LIAR!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm might have a sus1 situation

but lets give the said offender a right of reply first

hey matty

hahaha i saw that first pic and straight away Knew it was that bike off Planetminis. Saw it way back..."stocker" umm its got a 88 kit on it hahaha.

speaking of ozpitbike

have you noticed that they kinda dont exist anymore

makes me laugh

goes to show how strong miniriders is as a community

next stop planet mini's ha ha ha (dreamin i know)

this dudes a wanker. haha. really wish I had of got on mini riders earlier tonight this would have been rather entertaining... well alot better then hamlet which is what i did instead haha.

good stuff saga,so is this thumpstar boy matty who?? is it a member that also has a account matty06 or matty somthing?

or as in matt i thump? lol

Last edited:
lol i got the white rear guard on my bike looks really good ill take a pik tomorow n post it

yeah that would be good so were you thinkin on doin the same thing or just the white rear gaurd and not the seat????

goin to pick up a red sano seat cover tomorrow and a white rear guard from kaos cant wait to see how it looks

Last edited:
has anybody used a sano seat cover cause im gettin mine tomorrow and wanted to see what they are like

Well her we go,

Got a 50,spent just a hint over 2500 on it ....that includes changing a few aftermarket bits cuz i changed my mind hehe

Pro Taper bar kit...
HD Springs, +1 bar kit
I-Shock
Powdercoated Swingarm
millville tyres
red baron high seat
white/red plastics...stock graphics with custom numbers

and more....ummm cant be bothered thinkin nowwwww haha

No more spendin money on it......just keepin it a nice stocker....!

more pics tonite:)

Picture838.jpg

tell me what you think....hope u like it as much as i do!!

hey man this thing looks sick as good work

after thinking about this bloke for awhile Im actually really offended that he posted this, he posted a bike from the USA which clearly has a bore kit in it and called it a stocker thinking we wouldn't know.

seems like the stupidest thing to lie about as well, something so clear to everyone that it isnt a stocker (silver barrel, carby etc) atleast find a lie which might not be seen.

thats also a takegawa head.well atleast i think it is and it looks like one

LMAO this is the thread that just keeps giving:D

after thinking about this bloke for awhile Im actually really offended that he posted this, he posted a bike from the USA which clearly has a bore kit in it and called it a stocker thinking we wouldn't know.

seems like the stupidest thing to lie about as well, something so clear to everyone that it isnt a stocker (silver barrel, carby etc) atleast find a lie which might not be seen.

Yeah the Mazzochi stickers on the the fork legs might have givin him a clue as well:rolleyes:

LMAO this is the thread that just keeps giving:D

Yeah the Mazzochi stickers on the the fork legs might have givin him a clue as well:rolleyes:

Still stocker forks but the guy has had a five-o kit on it at one stage as you get them with those kits ( I had em on my forks as did motoxxx and know dazza)

But jeeees what a poser. Why do people pretend they have shit they dont , just be happy with what you got. Aint no shame in owning a china but pretending you got something and telling the world so and you dont is weak. Just be happy with what you got.

If it is Sus1 , dude you got a pitsterpro. That bike is sick !

Latest posts

Back