Im In A Situation Extreme.. i lied..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThumpstarBoy

Reaction score
Ok I Told All My Freinds That I Got A Cr85 But I Really Didnt. I Just Sent Them Some Modded Out Cr85 Off The Net. I Only Really Have A Pitpro. They Want Me To Bring The Cr85 To Their Houses But I Dont Have One!!!!

Help Me Out Here!

I Dont Want To Tell Them I Have A Chinese Bike Cause They Will Make Fun Of Me .

lol.

AHAHAHAHAHA.

sorry dude..don't mean to be an asshole..just be honest with them. As long as you have fun on it, that's all that counts

shouldnt have lied to your FRIENDS in the first place

Just ride up to them on your pitpro and say "this is it", and it'll be hell funny, you shouldnt have been stupid enough to do what you did.

haha dont worry what they think. as long as you have fun. turn it into a big joke and say i was only pulling your leg. who cares really. just buy one when you can

hahahahahahaha this is the funniest thing that ive heard on these forums.

just say you sold it because it seized and you traded it for a pitpro.

what do they all have, like do they have 85s or just little bikes.

THE BEST OPTION IS 2 TELL THEM THE TRUTH NOW OR JUST GO UP 2 THEM AND SAY THE SELLR WAZ A SCAM AND HE TOOK UR MONEY AND ONLY OGT A PIT PRO.

i kno im gettin all deep and meaningfull, but if they r ur freinds they wont tease u about it too much ( just a little nudge 1 in a while) but tell em u dont care what they think, they wont tease u.
BUT IF THEY DO TEASE U JUST DISTRACT THEM THEN TAKE THE SPARK PLUG OUT OF THEIR BIKES, SO WHEN U GO 4 A RIDE U WILL START IT AND SHOT OFF AND WATCH THEM HELPLESSLY TRYING TO KICK THEIR BIKES OVER

well of course all your mates are gonna laugh hahahaha

they wont be like "ohhhh, ok?"

i would piss myself if one of my mates did that, i wouldnt be angry, i would just laugh

just say u sprayed water on it and it shrank
thus giving u a pitpro

That is hilarious,if you were one of our crew you'd be payed out severely for a week or two for talking crap and then every once in a while after that but no-ones gonna hate you for it.
Just rock up and turn the joke on them and say you just wanted to see how excited they would get about the 85 and point and laugh at them like it was all the master plan.
It's hard to laugh at someone who can already laugh at themselves!!

now this is a thread that u literaly PISS yourself laughingat lol

just ride up to them and say well here she is, BEAST init

That is hilarious,if you were one of our crew you'd be payed out severely for a week or two for talking crap and then every once in a while after that but no-ones gonna hate you for it.
Just rock up and turn the joke on them and say you just wanted to see how excited they would get about the 85 and point and laugh at them like it was all the master plan.
It's hard to laugh at someone who can already laugh at themselves!!

do you mean something like i just pulled off on you guys?? LOL!

this forum needed something funny!!

"i told my friend i bought a cr85 but i didnt i just sent them a modded cr85 off the net" LOL hahaha

i agree.. shouldnt have told fibs any way but laugh it off and treat it like a joke... crikey all i git is a predator 140 and im proud of it.... i paid good money for it and its a blast..:D:D:D

points finger and laughs......
joins in...

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Last edited:
just say u sprayed water on it and it shrank
thus giving u a pitpro

^^^^^this was the funny bit
what a doosh hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
the next funniest bit is matty claiming he wasn't fooled

after the that is the fact that the guys is telling the truth but trying to worm his way out of it so cause he made an ass of himself

well done by all

LOL some help were given the poor guy

didn't ur mum teach u not to lie thumpstarboy?

i could imagine pissing myself laughing for weeks if my mates done that

Im Glad U Guys Are Laughing At My Problems
Im Going To Tell Everyone To Never Visit This Site!
I Hate You People:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back