Indoor Xtreme, race event (pics page 12 onwards)Dialup WARNING!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i mite try to get there

i wud be very keen to take my 125 chopper just to put on show lol just need to figure a way to get there

Attachments

• chopper.jpg
    chopper.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 22
im in warranwood.
i guess you could through it on a train and walk it from bayswater staton.....or ride it through the backstreets

Indoor Xtreme, race event

Hey guys, it's official, the round 1 of the Xtreme Day Out is at the Caribbean Gardens on the 6th of December 2008. We will have FMX comps and demos, Mini MX racing for all levels of riders, skateboarding and BMX comps and wakeboarding comps on the massive lake. Go to the website for further details and general rates, all the racing and competing prices will be posted soon. This day is not designed for the pro's, it's designed for all the hacks like me and you. For all of you Google seaching the site, there is NO "E" in Indoor Xreme !!!
Check out Indoor Xtreme

Cheers Greg Smith

www.indoorxtreme.com

Hey Guy's, Caribbean Gardens race event is booked for the 6th of December 2008. ALL levels of riders, not just watching the pro's, get involved. Keep checking the website for the latest updates and racing entries will be up within a week!!
Indoor Xtreme
Cheers Greg Smith

hmmm i thinking about racing hows the track gonna b like berms?? jumps???

Is there only the one track?

Pumped for this will there be a practice day before the 6th?

Indoor Xtreme.com

We have to ship the dirt in for the track on the Thursday before the race meet as they still open the market on the wednesday before. We can make the track design however we want, so tell us what you want and we will build it. Race entries should be up on the site on Wed/Thursday next week, you don't need a licence to compete, just fill out the paperwork. All entries need to be completed 2 weeks before the event
Cheers Greg
Indoor Xtreme

im so pissed off!! i cant make it caus im getting my knee reconstruction done the day b4!!! had it written on my calender and everything! well hope the guys who go have a mad day!

S.E/PITTIES CREW will be there.

who else is going to race?

Latest posts

Back