Indoor Xtreme, race event (pics page 12 onwards)Dialup WARNING!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, Those guys worrying about being smoked by a bigger capacity bikes shouldnt. We have 88 limiteds race in 10" open up here and they still go ok. Its alot to do with rider ability.. We ran the Canungra 50's classic last sunday and a 10" bike won races in the 12" class. So go figure...
Limiting a class to size of the engines is alot of work and usually attracts people cheating. So we are trying to keep this to a minimum. If theres enough numbers to run a 88mod class then we will. otherwise all the other classes will remain as they are. We have amature and pro for each class to cater for every level rider.
We want this to be fun for everyone, so dont stress.. enter a class because its going to be a mad day..
Cheers
Matt

yeh im thinking of heading up to this but its just such a hike from the goldy espcialy in a daywoo ahaha how much it cost to enter?? is it a good stocka track???

Indoor Xtreme

Yeh mate the track lay out is sick, will not disapoint, it will be worth the trip

whats classed as a 12inch and china coz iv got a pitpro 125 and a mso 140cc and im just asking are they classed as 12inch or chna if u can let me no that would be good thanks

i'm absoloutly shatterd

cause i cant race this thing i've got my mates wedding

how pissed off am i

i asked my mate and greggo if they can change the dates but to no avail
but it does give me more training time for frankston so.......

still crushed i cant be there hey

i'm absoloutly shatterd

cause i cant race this thing i've got my mates wedding

how pissed off am i

Dont be pissed of coz weddings are great fun (oh, if your single that is). Haven't you seen the wedding crashers? :p If there is goin to be some nice single ladies there then coolie I would be happy to take your place at the reception so you can go to the race (aslong as you dont have to do any speeches lol).

whats classed as a 12inch and china coz iv got a pitpro 125 and a mso 140cc and im just asking are they classed as 12inch or chna if u can let me no that would be good thanks

You can race either bikes in 12" or china. Same as 10" and china. What ever the rear wheel size is.. thats what class you race. As for the china class its just for chinas.. either 10" or 12" rear wheels just aslong as the bike is a china/import.

Me and a couple of the boyz will be racing..
See you all there

Can those attending get round to fillin out the Roll Call Thread..,

Are any interstate members coming down for this? If so has a meeting/drinks/dinner? been arranged!??

ta man! I was meant to but I got ahead of myself :eek:

Cheers Thump. You comin down to the gardens mate? we will hav to sneak off for a brew ;) Alcohol free zone.. unless I put a few of these up...

freealcohol.jpg

Im not far from the event so if any interstate riders need anything, just yell out i should be able to help you out.

hey does any1 know wat time we have to be there for the people that are riding in the morning to like set up there tents and bikes and stuff like that

Cheers Thump. You comin down to the gardens mate? we will hav to sneak off for a brew ;) Alcohol free zone.. unless I put a few of these up...

Yeah sp33d I will be heading over there although I wont be racing unless someone wants to sponsor me for the day and lend me a bike :D (hmmm coolie cant go so maybe I will just borrow his Cini for the day :p hahaha). I should take the camera and the video camera to get some pics and vids to upload for all those who miss out and cant make it there.

i dont wanna see any pics or anything

i'm the grumpiest minirider in melbourne atm

naaa will be a good day

Ive had a broken rear shocker now for 3 weeks so i couldnt ride, but thanks to a good mates brother i now have a stock moto vert to ride. So i will be entering this week. Hope it rides ok

Ive had a broken rear shocker now for 3 weeks so i couldnt ride, but thanks to a good mates brother i now have a stock moto vert to ride. So i will be entering this week. Hope it rides ok

Keep in mind that Buzz Bikes are offering a 10% discount to everyone who is registered so if you need something to get you racing then they are well worth checking out. They deserve another mention for all their efforts so help support them and all the people that have made this day possible.

Indoor Xtreme

Hey guys, all of you that have entered in the Xtreme Day Out Round 1 will receive there competitor details (email) at the end of this week when ENTRIES CLOSE. We can then confirm all race numbers and race schedules, you will all receive your first prefered number choice, if any numbers double up you will be notified as soon as you submit entry (first in). All riders need to be at Caribbean Gardens at 8 am to set up and rider breifing at 8.30am DON'T BE LATE if you miss the rider breifing you will be charged a late fee and will have to sit a second breifing and will possibly miss out on riding time. Practice starts at 9am and gates open to the public at 10am, racing will commence soon after that. Schedules will be structured so you can compete in multiple events and classes for example, motard and mini mx. Any questions let us know, with everyones support we can get the racing scene of the ground for pro's and amatures and have fun while we are doing it!! cheers Greg

yer im just about to register but im not 100% sure on what class i want to enter .......what are the difference between the 2 tracks am and pro

Latest posts

Back