Indoor Xtreme, race event (pics page 12 onwards)Dialup WARNING!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indoor Xtreme

Hey guys, the pro track is full of stutters, 3 x 12m table tops, technical sections and corner berms. The amateur track is on the same track as pro's but will be diverted around the technical sections, but still has stutters, 3 x 12m table tops and corner berms with extra track section in cetre of the whole track. The amateur track is slightly longer than the pro track, if anyone is not sure of there racing ability, I suggest the amateur track as it is challenging and will be heaps of fun. The pro's are travelling from ALL over Australia, so it will be fast racing for sure. Any amateurs with a China bike (made in China), go for the China Amateur class or 10"/12" Amateur class.
How many of you have seen the Indoor Xtreme commercial on Channel 10 ?
cheers Greg

gee greggo
rub it in why dont ya

just cause i cant race
hey has marz orderd that gear in for me

and have you decided if your gunna race yet?

im signing up tomorrow in 12'' amateurs, it should be fun
have not seen the commercial yet

i was just woundering what track the stock and 88 limiteds will be runnig on

ferntree gully road, scorsby, google map it.. but in short, eastlink it to ftg rd exit, go up about 1km, and its on the right.. off memory its 2.50 enrty fee into the market itself..

Buzzbikes......CHECK YOUR PM's.......

hey just wondering if u say iv got a 140cc motovert expert and i chuck in a 150cc engine can u still race in 12 inch if u can let me no that would be great thanks

hey just wondering if u say iv got a 140cc motovert expert and i chuck in a 150cc engine can u still race in 12 inch if u can let me no that would be great thanks

na mate ya cant lol ive only only got a 125.
Not sure but if you can it would be a good move

Indoor X

I saw an add on tv,

Dose any one know who is riding the mini bikes, moto x, bmx or Skate?

I have had a look on the net and the indoor x site but it gives you no info at all.

If its just a bunch of lamo's riding I can go to my local and watch for free.

All the sponsors look like mini moto, I luv mini moto but who else is backing this show for the rest I have had a chat to heaps of mates who are sponsored and they have no idea? :D

BUZZ BIKES, PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM's AND GET BACK TO ME ASAP.

does any1 else no if ya aloud to race a 150cc in the 12inch if u can help me that would be great

Indoor Xtreme

yeah you can ride 150cc in the 12" class

Latest posts

Back