Indoor Xtreme, race event (pics page 12 onwards)Dialup WARNING!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey so do u have classes for the minis like 10inch and 12 inch classes and im interested in signing up for the event

sweet as im goin 4 sure so is there classes for the pitbikes or wat whats the go and rules and stuff like that

Indoor xtreme

hey all today when i was up at mates place a guy from indoor xtreme rolled up in his car askign if i had seen two guys racing round the streets at ringwood/warranwood area in Victoria. He is trying to tell people to stop riding on roads n do it at a place where its legal or some rubbish he said bout the government slapping the china bikes with an extra price thing to boost the prices from 1grand or 2 grand all the way up to 5 grand for standard bike. indoor xtreme centre r just trying to keep us all happy n rider haters happy cause with enough complaints the guy said the bikes price will go up to stop more people from buyin them.

Indoor Xtreme

The bloke sounds dedicated chasing kids around at $1.50 + a litre for fuel ( Unless you live in Blacktown). I think it wouldnt be a bad idea sticking a 'price thing' on imported china's to tone down the number of illegal riding , but definatley wont solve the issue!

+ greggo drives a hummer

so what 17litre per hunge

but i'd dout it there would be a massive uproar if this was to happen

www.indoorxtreme.com

Hey guys, here's the latest, ALL RACES REGISTRATIONS WILL BE UP THIS WEEK, mini mx and motard will cost $65 to compete all registrations will be taken online at Indoor Xtreme. Pro and amature track design has been completed by # 3 rider Mike Reefman, freestyle ramps and truck down ramp have been booked. Trying to add Motard and jetski racing to our huge line up, still in negotiation, will confirm Monday or Tuesday.
Cheers Greg Smith
Indoor Xtreme

Nice job fella's

Hey I just wanted to say thanks to buzz bikes and indoor extreme for making this happen. I hope the jindi brotherhood can make it.
All you kids riding the streets need a kick up the ass. If china's go to 5000 grand nobody will buy one, the sport will die, is that what you little punks want. You kids should be supporting places like indoor extreme. Imagine how lucky you are to be getting such a facility. This is the kind of place we could only dream of as kids. Anybody involved in setting up this place , you all legends. Peace brothers.
Ride on.

awesome website man, that's really impressive. I'm from Canberra and thinking seriously about road tripping it down for it.

How much riding time do you reckon you I get in? Eg: 3 heats of 10 laps + 15 lap final or something? Is it 1 hour of the day allocated to minis or how does it work?

www.indoorxtreme.com

Hey guys, we are building 2 tracks so there will be plenty of time for practice and racing. The tracks are design by Mike Reefman, so they should kik ass. We are holding all race classes from stock 50, to china open, all registrations are NOW online. You guys are always talking about racing, have you all signed up to compete on the day, if not, why not? Amature and Pro level tracks and only $65 to race, NO excuses!!

Buzz bikes have you thought about becoming a site sponsor? You are advertising your business here and its not fair to our paying site sponsors so the rules have to be followed by everyone. I know you are supporting the mini scene and I don't mind you advertising your event but your name and the link in your profile can only be interpreted as advertising so that's not on unless you sponsor this site.

Cheers

Buzz Bikes is not trying get free advertising on your site, we sponsor every mini bike event held. All we are tyring to is support your industry and give your subscribers a place to ride.

hey guys i was just reading the individual class specs and i noticed that theres an 88 class but ur not allowed a inner rottor kit and head.......theres a 88 mod class there really needs to be an 88 unlimited class, all my mates on 88's dont make the cut for that class so there left racing bikes like 160s in the 10'' class..........is there going to be another 88 class for these guys....im sure it would have plenty of entries mate

thats true , but also the handfull of crf50s with 88cc barrels and race heads will have Stroker cranks being 108cc , and you wont know the difference from the outside

yer true , the honda class is gonna come down to honesty aswell as most other classes. There just needs to be a stock 50, 88 lmtd, 88 unlmtd, honda unlimtd.

then it would be no worries has anyone heard anything about what these tracks are goin to be like

So for the 12" class, you reckon you pretty much have to have a 160cc to be competitive?? I mean if someone has like a 200 motor in there bike, they will smoke everyone. It sort of makes it come down to who has the fastest bike rather than rider skill.

I don't get the whole classes thing at all. Makes it hard to know which one to enter in.

I just want to go out and have a bit of fun.... but not get absolutely smoked.

Last edited:
na not completely i wud say 70% is rider skill and 30% is your bike..........its not much difference if ur on a 150 racing a 160 but if ur on an 88 and ur racing 160's/150's those riders are going to have the advantage right away.

Racing is just for fun. Just enter the china amat class mate. If i get my bike sorted thats the event i would like to enter.

na not completely i wud say 70% is rider skill and 30% is your bike..........its not much difference if ur on a 150 racing a 160 but if ur on an 88 and ur racing 160's/150's those riders are going to have the advantage right away.

Racing is just for fun. Just enter the china amat class mate. If i get my bike sorted thats the event i would like to enter.

I have entered in the 12" Open Amatures. I'm riding a motovert expert. It's a 140 with a bit of work done to it so hopefully it keeps up. I didn't know what other class to go in at the time of entering.

Indoor Xtreme.com

Hey guys, I have just asked Mat Holliday from HRI about the extra 88 unlimited class as he is running the race schedules on the day. If you want another class and there will be at least 5 riders in the class we can add. The track design is sick, 10 x stutter section,12m table tops, 12m step ups, 2 seperate race line rhythm sections, inside/outside berms. cheers Greg

Latest posts

Back