Info on CRX50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ_XR8cing

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
I am hoping that someone is familiar with the Honda Montessa CRX50.
I'm after info on the following.
Does anyone in the world sell parts for them?
Are any parts from another makes or model compatible?
The value of it?
I have been told its an 02 model.
Thanks heaps.

crx50.jpg

crx50a.jpg

hey damo, ebay uk is selling parts from a crx50 if ya wanna have a look, as for new old stock im not sure.
crx50 | eBay

I don't know where to get part's for it,but i know that it is a good bike. Back in 2000 my oldest boy raced a HM 50,we were bmx racing at the time,and to make a long story short,ended doing both,did almost a season of racing on it, changed the piston once,clutch a few time's.The ktm guy's at the time were changing this ,that and everything else between moto's, i checked the plug and airfilter.We came in as nobodies and left with the CMA 50cc National Championship and went back bmx racing.Year's later i found out how much cheating was going on(big bore and stroker kit's) at the time just so they could beat the nobody kid on a what bike. He only lost a couple of moto's on it and those were crashes.Deadly little bike, hope you find the part's you need.

Thank you very much for your reply and your help. I won't be doing anything crazy with it i just like it because its different.
They look like they are pretty well built.

Everything i read spoke highly of the bike, there a funny looking little critter but looks mean nothing, aparently 1999 ktm 50 engine parts are interchangeable.

I forgot(getting old)but we did go through lot's of brake pad's,even made some shim's for behind the pad's, had to keep the lever arm on the caliper at a certain postion to have good brake's.

Thanks Mick. View do seem like a little weapon.
Lots of brake pads hey pitviking. Thanks for the heads up.

did you end up getting it? They pretty much bulletproof.

lol has a top mount head also, like what they have on cr500s that made me laugh a bit

I have one, im in qld

I am hoping that someone is familiar with the Honda Montessa CRX50.
I'm after info on the following.
Does anyone in the world sell parts for them?
Are any parts from another makes or model compatible?
The value of it?
I have been told its an 02 model.
Thanks heaps.

crx50.jpg

crx50a.jpg
[/QUOTE got a 2000 model with a broken kick starter I think haven't pulled it apart yet. Pm me [email protected]

43920861.jpg

This post is nearly 3 years old man.
But welcome to Miniriders

got a 2000 model with a broken kick starter I think haven't pulled it apart yet. Pm me
Damo hasn't been back here for quite a while now.
I don't think you'll get a reply

Latest posts

Back