Injuries??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
na my bones r fine i hav had multiple bone scans n doctors say my bones r living strong.... n if u had balls u would no how much pain im in so u would not b laughin lol

Mate ive had many muscle and cartilidge inguries and I do have balls. Do you still have em? after that scrote injurie? Sorry, just shittin, that must have hurt alot. The pain that shits me the most is in between the top of me foot and my shin. Everytime I come down hard on it it bloody hurts alot.

yeah my shins are fucked too from jumping bmxs when i was younger
mainly from when landing one foot on one pedal the other missing an the crank spinning an smashing my shin on the foot that didnt land on the pedal

ill name drop here i used to jump alot at 40acres at altona meadows an used to jump some times with luke fink im spewing i didnt keep jumping maybe i could of been doing comps all over america n shit like him
oh well ill just keep dreaming lol

multiple stitches on different parts of my face, only from deep gashes and stuff, broken toes, re-occuring hamsrting probs from soccer, and my fingers lock up everynow and agian while riding for long periods of time... not the harshest of injuries, but hey, im not the one that'll be suffering from arthuritis later on in life;)

i hate how fingers lock up... i hav been havin these problems with my thumbs now 4 the last couple of months ... it gets painful after a while holdin on to the bars lol..........CHINGArider i would hate that pain as i come down hard on my legs all the time lol....thats y my hips n knees r stuffed lol... cant wait for a rebuild lol

nothing major with me, going about 70 fell off into a pile of rocks.. I had like DEEP cuts in my leg and the bike was on my leg and the exhaust pipe was burning my leg but the adrenaline sortive killed the pain.. Ive got a big scar from the burn now :(

and the best pain killer their is is morphine!

Well when i raced bikes,
boken neck,
boken back
2 broken wrists same time,
factured ankle,
cant remeber how many concussions
and broken bones in my hands.
bout all

u got that right mc neil MORPHINE... hav thank the person who invented that coz it helped so much wen i was in the bak of the meat wagon

i don't have many but some were painful:
>bout 6 months ago i shattered my ankle-doctor never thought that i would be able to play sport let alone ride a motorbike.
> torn ligament in my ankle
>lots of cartlidge damage in my ankle(can't land to hard on it otherwise sharp jolts of pain.
>broken nose(my fault)
>bruised ribs
>knocked my self out cold a couple of times.
>got a massive dent on my eye socket bone what ever you call that bone.(ran into a wall blindfolded) - not such a smart thing
>badly sprained wrist numerous times
>broken bones in hand - hockey balls will get ya all the time

thats all that i can think of at the moment.

oh and a fair few blow to the balls over the years

Dislocated left shoulder
Reconstructed left shoulder
Broken foot
plenty of stiches, and ligament tears etc
Stuffed up neck (played hooker and packed into too may scrums)
Chemical burns on both knees (they still burst and bleed nearly every day and I burnt them in May 2006, its pretty f--ked up)
I had a vasectomey so count me in on ball pain.

Latest posts

Back