Injuries??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol did u ever stop and think that maybe u wernt ment to ride.

it wasnt from riding a drunk driver smashed into my car an rolled it an the back window went into my face

ive had
brooken colabone
3 brooken fingures
fractured toe
torn ligements in shoulder
dislocated thumb
twisted n sprained ankles/wrists
almost broke my neck from breaking my colabone flipped twice on the p[ush bike in the air n then slid 20meters on gravel path, ambos piked me up on the spot.!!! on Chistmas day aswell..!!!

Havnt had many injuries from 50 riding apart from concussion numerous times when I crashed 4th gear pinned and stuff but my bones never seemed to snap. :D

Wow 50s Brotherhood that must have hurt so bad, I just hope I never have an injury like that!! Wonder how long you will live!? :D

brotherhood you got flooged that sunday where you fritend the shit out of me when you went into shock from your busted sack ,shoulda seen ya on morphine though you were ewith the faries lol

morphine is my new bitch :)...i love it so much....i wanted 1 of them whistles that r in the ambos now...they get u full trippin lol.... unit mx sorry i cut the ride short on the sunday lol... but saturday was flippin good :)

just got back from docs getting burn wound packed with some crap they fill deep flesh holes with,

pretty much stinging like F*K now!!!

P1020461640x480.jpg

Hey Robbie thats gonna leave a mark for sure.No more beauty pagaents for you !!!! OUCH !!!!

Are you still able to race at Pooraka on Sunday ??????

Latest posts

Back