Injuries??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeah the compression fracture was on a quad - some honda 250 thing. we pulled the big tank thing off the back of it and were thrashing it. i came over a rise on a dirt road and bumped it down a gear (the shifter was like a push button thingy) and went over the bars, landed on my face but my boots got stuck in the hangers and i got bent over backwards, 6 months off bikes really sucked but that was when i was 17 now im 21 and still havin problems

ive heard of people being scared away from bikes for good by a near miss ....

but ive never heard of anybody who got hurt real bad and didnt get back on a bike - so long as they still could

Holy s**t cass38a, some one just happened to park a bobcat there!! Oooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i was really an idiot, a few days ago i was in the city with a couple of my mates. My mate had a silver wring with a dirtbike on it, Meanwhile i thought i was the coolest kid in melbourne at the time so i was up for anything. Out of total random shit i said to him OMG, why dont you get a lighter heat up the ring then burn it on my hand, scott you hold my arm down.
So my mate started heating up the ring,.. scott held down my arm.. my mate aidne shoved the ring straight into my hand. I thoguth it was only going to be a minor burn, turns out now its completely infected its a 3rd degree burn and I may have to go get a skin graft because its burnt all the skin in the area and killed all the nerves thats why it doesnt hurt!

Back on the bike tomorrow after almost 4 months off due to a nasty buggered ankle courtesy of the lovely people at dreamworld and their Flowrider thingo...
So stoked...

3 exhaust burns from my 50 and 2 from my mates cr expantion chamber and 1 concussion and the other day i did a deep stand still on my 50 then i was riding my pushy at night in the spot and hit the hole and went ass up now ive got a broken collar bone

ahahaha sorry to laugh but thats a bit of bad luck right there...falling arse up in a hole you made must make ya a bit frustrated!

I thought i might as well add to the list of bike related injuries here! Mine are as follows;

Fractured right colar bone
Broken Left Wrist
3 Broken fingers
2 Broken Toes
Several Concussions
Torn Midial Maniscus in left knee (knee braces have a purpose so i found)
Broken nose (thanks to a cross bar on the handle bars and coming up short on a double)
Bruised Splene
Stress fractures in bottom two Vertabrae*

*This one happened after a nasty highside in the bush doing probably just over 60 and flying head first superman style into a gum tree. Out cold for about 25 seconds. Managed to keep riding with my mate for the rest of the day then couldn't walk the day after, went to the hospital and yeah...that was the end of that.

Wow, when u list them out, i must be a shit rider if i have fell off that many times!! HAHAHA.

I fell off today, grazed all my arms and legs.. Nothing major.

Pimpin, I feel the same as you.. I've had so many exhaust burns its not funny. You should see the scars on my legs.. I actualy had like a 3rd degree burn on my leg.

nothing major,
dislocated finger, twice
couple stitches on hip
four stitches on head
seven stitches on my knee

I had a stack last Tuesday arvo.
Yeah, it was hilarious. even before the ambos came I was messaging ppl telling em about the stack. I hadn't even found out the full injuries I had sustained and already organising my bike getting fixed up. I'm fine tho.
I was riding with my girlfriends little brother just around the track around the house doing a little jump, n up the straight we were seeing who could do longer/higher stand up monos. n where we were doing its like rock hard ground with an inch or so of sand ontop.I went a bit high on one and started to lose balance so I just pushed the bars down. But came down with uneven weight on my bars more on the left,so the tire turned Left, and got smoked. The cut was in-between where my boots finish and where my knee cap starts. I'm not sure what cut it, cause it happened so fast, maybe my peg. It was about 80mm across my leg, like 40mm wide, and about 30mm deep. a shit load of local, adrenaline & 7 stitches to close it up. It only just didn't go deep enough to hit the ligaments n tendons of the knee joint which was such a relief. I have to fess up tho... I wasn't wearing a helmet or pants or shirt, just boardies n boots. But im definatley a lot wiser after this experience. Going to wear all my gear every ride. The worst thing was waiting around in hospital for four hours.
but won't be on a bike for a while. i was on crutches till today. I might not be able to drive for another week or so, cause its soo bruised. My girlfriend was cute calling the ambulance, crying and shaking, as I was on the ground laughing at her. But im thankful that I didn't get seriously injured.
i've been so bored. DVDs, XBOX and random web browsing.
didnt get a photo of the wound tho, pretty dissapointed. My bars are way bent and so is my rear brake lever. getting it fixed as soon as i can drive. and selling it to a good mate then getting an SR.
but yeah, im bored so i thought id kill some time typing that out.

Hey guys well ive brocken both my big toes my pinky toe all my fingers in my hands from wicket keeping at cricket and ive dislocated and brocken my collarbone at the same time ummmmmmmm broke my nose about 3 times and ive got a skin graft from a moto burn and everything else is pretty much from motos except for my fingers

Latest posts

Back