Installing 1" Crf50 fork legs?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unit_mx

Reaction score
Bought some sik50s 1" legs and bushes for my crf50 , Didn't get any instructions or couldn't find anything on the net. So does anyone know how to install these legs?

Cheers

frist take black rubber boots off the legs and u will see a c clip u will need to take that out frist with needle nose pliners then undo the top bolts on the clamps and they should just fall out then there is a pin thore the leg u will need to hit that out with a small sewdiver then just put them back in ezey

Hey Unit when are you installing them? If you have any problems PM me because I installed my own.

Oh and I PM'd you.

2" + legs? Wowwa I didnt know they existed. I'd be concerned with them flexing too much at mybe 2".
Got plenty of latex gloves for giving a bit of tlc to the filters so will use them , cheers for the tip Brett!

Anyone looking to buy some top quality mini stuff hit Wes up at Mayhem mini's , the guy is a legend. Despite my package being 6 and half weeks late , he expressed it too me with some derlin bushings. Preety stoaked. He swapped seat foam for 1" legs worth $199 and got sik50s pegs for $60. How cheap is that? He's got heaps of shit left , so hook in and get some good prices. Very helpfull guy....

No didnt get my seat foam , the seat I have at the moment is preety good quality , like the seat pan and foam is top stuff , so im just going to get a new seat cover for it. Its nice and flat and stiff so it doesnt really need replacing.

Dunno about the 2" legs , you would have to ask a few guys with experience I guess. Being a first time crf50 owner I haven't had the chance to fold some legs though im sure my squid jumping will have me doing some legs in shortly haha

When you get all sloppy , last time I rode my mates crf50 on some bmx jumps I got severe arm pump after 5 mins of riding and begun over shooting. Its like when you case and overshoot , was hard to get used to such a small bike comming of a 250.
So yeh if you decide to jump like a squid or just naturally squid jump dont know how long them 2" legs will remain straight haha.

Latest posts

Back