• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Introducing the New 2011 DHZ70 Line Up of Bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitsterproAUS

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
introdusing our new dhz70 style line up,
first up our race proven top of the line dhz70 outlaw 160R

Outlaw-160R-2.jpg

Outlaw-160R-1.jpg

this bike has it all, race spec gpx forks with gold nitrade coating on the lower legs, reboiund and compression adjustment,

Outlaw-160R-5.jpg

(as seen on all the pitster bikes) in the back end we have the proven dnm rear shock, with the swingarm we are also including 3 adjuable pivot blocks,
this beast comes with the all new HO 160Z motor, complete with a 6 plate clutch, trick oil filter cover, and newly designed head,
to pull this bad boy up we also have a newly designed front brakeing system aka honda crf 250 .

Outlaw-160R--7.jpg

this bike will have u up the front of the pack, as seen with young richy nowlan ,riding our first proto type and kicking ass,

riders.jpg

infact u may see one of these with a daytona DOHC in the near future
we here at dhz have a racing background we dont build cheapo dangerours bike , every part u see on the bike we have in stock, we will have boys racing these at the track so if u want come have a chat about our race plan well hook u up,

next is the new d-pro140
it shares alot of its bigger brothers heritage we plan on doing a full write in the near future unitll then please check this link

Dpro140R-2.jpg

Last edited:
Really liking the new range of bikes Ken. Quiet interested in the 140. When will these be released?

About time theirs a crf70 style...Looks great cant wait to sees someones review on it.

thanks heaps
these are on there way shipping in the next 2-3weeks
we will also have a new pitsterpro 50cc stocker so let the good times roll

Nice work Ken, great to see the options opening up for everyone with all these spiffy new models coming out along with the Cini and the RevMx, and props for not jumping on the TTR plastics bandwagon...
Brava on your choice of forks too...

exciting times ahead indeed... :D

sorry guys forgot the retail on the dhz70 outlaw is only $1750
and the 140cc is $1199
the geomitry on these bikes work really good its one thing we really concentrated on
cheers

Last edited:
few upgrades here n there and these bike look ready to rock n roll

nice work DHZ I really didn't like last years bikes,
and using crf70 plastics is te smartest move anyone in the industry ever made! anything else just looks crap on the larger mini's...

i saw pics of richy nolan riding it somewhere about a week ago cant remember for the life of me what the site was

so are we gonna be seeing any of these at cessnock in a couple of days?

Nice work Ken, great to see the options opening up for everyone with all these spiffy new models coming out along with the Cini and the RevMx, and props for not jumping on the TTR plastics bandwagon...
Brava on your choice of forks too...

exciting times ahead indeed... :D

and thump they have the pitster lxr which is ttr style

correct me if im wrong but i think they were the first ttr style to hit our shores

why is everyone keen on the 140?? 160 looks much better!

lol i think Thump is well aware of the lxr! he was talking to ken on the direction the dhz bikes have taken!

hey guys
yes our pitster prio were the 1st ttr style as rfar as we no , but u never no how fast people jump on things these days ,

yes we are hoping richie is strong enough to ride that class he only just got his carst off, he will be there in the limo and stock,classes, not sure if his ready to do his normal marathon of classes

apparently there is alot you might think there isnt but ive been told there was .

160 is INSANE Compared to 140!
I started with a 140 and there was no real difference between the 140 and a 125... until the oko 26mm flatty went on... that made the 140 pretty good.... but then I got a 160 and was blown away.... it really is A million times better

Latest posts

Back