• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Introducing the New 2011 DHZ70 Line Up of Bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol i think Thump is well aware of the lxr! he was talking to ken on the direction the dhz bikes have taken!

seriously why would dhz bring out a ttr style bike when pitster pro have one and they are the same distibutors like i cant even explain how dumb it would be to do that

apparently there is alot you might think there isnt but ive been told there was .

i must say you did exceptionaly well in 12 inch pro with what looked like a stock 140 engine

yeah it was completely stock and stock carb but yeah im not racing it again cessnock is too long and open so ill just get eaten up

hi guys
we would like to congratulate young ritchy nowlan with his 3rd place finsh at the victorian grass track natioanls, this little fella will be one to watch in the future look out for him at a track near u

stay tuned for more exciting upcoming promotion, the deals just get better and better
till next time keep them pinned
cheers team dhz
Ritchie1.jpg

haha ritchy "the HAIR" nowlan hes slow as , even slower on a stocka haha
got any more info on these 50s coming out, and when? im keen to see, and maybe even ride? lol

haha ritchy "the HAIR" nowlan hes slow as , even slower on a stocka haha
got any more info on these 50s coming out, and when? im keen to see, and maybe even ride? lol

well he cant be too slow hes been winning a fair few races down here

the bikes are here heres one we just finish dan krauth,s daytona dohc weapon
and my lxr, no excuses for us now both them are running the pe 28 roundslide carb with wopping 125 mainjets
dohc.jpg

dohc2.jpg

dohc1.jpg

Last edited:
Good work, the bike looks awesome, pure awesomeness right there. lol.

Lovin it, think im going for one of these, the Revmx or a crf88

yeah i would love to have one of them engines i reckon i could be up there winning if i had one of those bad boys

the crf70 plastics fit the mid size so much better than the crf 50's do ima def get one of these at the end of july at $1750 ill feel like i stole it can't wait wish i had enough for the daytona dohc engine those things of chops fellas very jelous at the mo

Latest posts

Back