Ipone 10.4 mineral synthesis 10w40 oil ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickv1980

The Bling Kings!!!
Reaction score
Anyone ever used Ipone oils ? i got 5 litres for $58 shipped its says ipone 10.4 mineral synthesis 10w/40

I usually use Maxima premium 4 but i was in a hurry to service it before the long weekend so had to buy locally

heres a link to the stuff i got : http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/15101851...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2182wt_1144

They were meant to send me the Belray exl 10w40 but where out of stock so they rang me up to inform me and told me its even better oil and fine to use in the Daytona it was dearer stuff and gave me this for the price of the Belray .

I miss read that to start with. Thought it said Iphone 10.4. Thought it must of been a new oil app.
I have not used it but keen to hear your feedback on it.

I miss read that to start with. Thought it said Iphone 10.4. Thought it must of been a new oil app.
I have not used it but keen to hear your feedback on it.
LOL its funny you should say that mate every time i brought up a search in google it kept telling me dont you mean : Iphone ?? NO GOOGLE I DIDNT God damn it !!!

Anyway .... I used it yesterday at pacific park my oil temps stayed around the same as before with the Maxima stuff and mostly i was worried about clutch slip but there was none at all it worked flawless all day long . It was defiantly running better but i put that down to the fact i got off my ass and rebuilt the carb it was getting ridiculous to start cold ...rebuilt it bang first kick again .

Its just another oil in my eyes and its more expensive than the Maxima premium 4 i usually use... only real way to know is do a comparison on two motors different oils and pull em down after X amount of hours but yeah its not gonna happen !

Latest posts

Back