is Atomik producing higher quality bikes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am the guinea pig now as i ride for atomik at the moment and have nothing but a pleasure riding the bike at its full potental.

so you are saying you ride for atomik as in they sponsored you
i find that hard to belive
i know two people who work there and even they say the bikes are ****

I race the new 172 comp L... Look it up $2400 and the marzoochis are original shivers I had them check it out... Mine hasnt got the 4 valve head cause were still playing with that...(porting) wise to see what we can come up with (Hp) but they whacked the tb v2 head and 184kit on it and the little bugger flys!!!

I'll second that. This bike was flying past me at round 1 vcm. Apart from having a good rider it obviously has the power and setup to go fast. Can't believe they are real zonkes on them for that price, crazy.

I'll second that. This bike was flying past me at round 1 vcm. Apart from having a good rider it obviously has the power and setup to go fast. Can't believe they are real zonkes on them for that price, crazy.

Thats what I wanted to hear... someone who has actually seen it..

Why is there not much footage of these events floating around? Doesnt anyone have a decent video camera or something? Surely someones bored missus would be filming??

Thats what I wanted to hear... someone who has actually seen it..

Why is there not much footage of these events floating around? Doesnt anyone have a decent video camera or something? Surely someones bored missus would be filming??

I have helmet cam footage in the vcm thread. Not sure if you can see the atomic clearly but there was two of these atomic 172's at the race that I could see.

Look on the inside 1st corner colored gear (styv_loosekid 21) and then after the corner dude in white and black also has the atomic. I have a pitster pro, v2 head and 184 kit and I think they do to and are up the front of the pack so they are not slow.....apart from that i dont know anything else about the bikes. Hope that helps.

I'm gonna put it out there for the haters of Atomik... If you think there ****, come to race and see one in the flesh...
ATOMIKRIDER22: I am sponsored by Atomik.. ring them yaself and ask... They gave me the bike with what I want on it and everything for nothing!! Don't be hating lol they can't be that **** if I got 3rd overall at the 1st round vcm??

I'm gonna put it out there for the haters of Atomik... If you think there ****, come to race and see one in the flesh...
ATOMIKRIDER22: I am sponsored by Atomik.. ring them yaself and ask... They gave me the bike with what I want on it and everything for nothing!! Don't be hating lol they can't be that **** if I got 3rd overall at the 1st round vcm??

Very true well said. They have definately picked up there game.

^^^ But in saying that I know for a fact you get what you pay for, the lower end sub 1k bikes are still a fair way off, but for the price are sweet. Good to know their comp bikes are good enough for a bit of competition though!

Finally some first hand info ! Good to hear there half decent and even running up there with the best of em

Its the first of the atomik bikes i actually dont mind but in saying that lets see how they go long term ....

Hopefully atomik keep up the good work in the future all the best with your atomik comp Styv_Loosekid_21 keep us posted on how you go with it mate !

I think they look pretty good and its about time they started building a decent bike. They been around long enough.
Too many haters on here. you keyboard warriors need to get out there and see all this stuff for real.

Great statement!! Very true thanks boys... If you add me on facey I have pictures of my Atomik on there and what I have been doing on it... So add me and have a chat, and I'll keep it up to date with results on the series and how the Atomik went...
Styvan Cusinato :)

Ok, good to hear... I recon theyd almost be better off selling this bike under another name, rather than trying to improve the Atomik "Brand"... just has such a bad reputation to try and turn around...

And for gods sake people.. get some good footage happening for us! Will get people pumped to race!!

Ok, good to hear... I recon theyd almost be better off selling this bike under another name, rather than trying to improve the Atomik "Brand"... just has such a bad reputation to try and turn around...

And for gods sake people.. get some good footage happening for us! Will get people pumped to race!!

No better way to see the action then to line up at the gate.
Nothing will get you more pumped than that

Great statement!! Very true thanks boys... If you add me on facey I have pictures of my Atomik on there and what I have been doing on it... So add me and have a chat, and I'll keep it up to date with results on the series and how the Atomik went...
Styvan Cusinato :)

Just friend requested ya... real keen to see how the atomic fairs over the season!

I'll gladly post on here how the Atomik goes but as far as it sits today the bike has been 100%! Check my pictures out I should have a fue there.. Mine doesn't have the same bars as standard cause I hated them.. I think mine doesn't look bad ?

And for gods sake people.. get some good footage happening for us! Will get people pumped to race!![/QUOTE]

I'll get plenty of footage next round.

I'll gladly post on here how the Atomik goes but as far as it sits today the bike has been 100%! Check my pictures out I should have a fue there.. Mine doesn't have the same bars as standard cause I hated them.. I think mine doesn't look bad ?

Yeah, of the few pics I saw its looking pretty good..
Atomik needs to send out a photographer or video dude or something for ya...
Im guessing you race big bikes too seeing the kawi in your pics?
I'll be interested to see how it holds up to being raced by a good rider... That will really be the test!

Latest posts

Back