is Atomik producing higher quality bikes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Atomik should pay u for advertising ...this is the best advetisment they have had for there comp series bike lol

Some real feedback instead of some average looking pictures on there web site.

They really need to step up there business sales strategy if these bikes are any good with footage and real-time customer feed back if they wanna attempt to repair there damaged reputation of bad customer service and poorly built cheap bikes ... otherwise ppl will continue to go elsewhere and these bikes will never have any chance to be a proven track blaster

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

so you are saying you ride for atomik as in they sponsored you
i find that hard to belive
i know two people who work there and even they say the bikes are ****

im guessing uve been burnt by them. as ive said before i cant say too much bad about them. the bike ive had has been running a dream with some mods of course like pretty much everyones pit bike out there. im about to purchase a HD alloy swingarm, cnc levers, forged kickstart, cnc brake pedal, quarter turn cnc throttle and cnc gear lever to go with the parts i already upgraded (dnm rear shock, mikuni carb, renthal bars, pro taper grips). i honestly feel the way a bike is treated and maintained is how it treats u. i had a 2008 pit pro 125rr (which people said were **** at the time) and it never missed a beat because i did regular maintenance and didnt treat it like an absolute pig. yes there are always gonna be some bad bikes out there but thats what happens when u buy a cheaper bike and let me assure u ur nitrous 150 is in no way a high end bike. neither is mine but thats why im spending the time and money to make it into a beast.

when i got the bike for under $900 and the motor is 500-600 alone i dont think spending up to $600 on parts is a bad thing when u consider u could go buy a bike for $1500 that has lesser quality bits on it than what i have done to mine for the same price overall. once all that is done all i really need is forks and ill have something to ride and last a long time

Last edited:
Atomiks =s fail

Lol yet another hater.... Ill put it out there that we arrange a time a place where we can both ride and I can assure you that you will think otherwise of the brand... Or at least the bike I race...

Or, as the boys have said... And looks as though you aren't far being in lilydale, sign up to vcm and get a day lisecence on the day and we will sort the boys from the men

Atomik should pay u for advertising ...this is the best advetisment they have had for there comp series bike lol

Some real feedback instead of some average looking pictures on there web site.

Haha na they do enough for me now so I'm happy to get it out there for them.. I should give a plug out to my other sponser (buzz bikes) which I should of put 1st cause they helped me out for years getting me to Nsw high roller tour 2010 and those fue 2011 round that actually ran. Lol

Haha na they do enough for me now so I'm happy to get it out there for them.. I should give a plug out to my other sponser (buzz bikes) which I should of put 1st cause they helped me out for years getting me to Nsw high roller tour 2010 and those fue 2011 round that actually ran. Lol

Its good to see the company's backing riders.
Seems that the same few company's are dedicated to it and all the rest have no interest.

Latest posts

Back