JAN 07 50 of the Month Poll (vote here)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50 of the month for JAN

• Mini Mullisha

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Eichkay

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • Bones

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Patchy

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • jwe97015

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • ryan12590

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • Trashthumpy

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Mazza

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • mjc85

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • LOL

Votes: 4 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i actually thought from the start that i had no chance up against eichays thumpy and mini mulishas crf and the motovert (cant remember whos it is) but hey its not me puttin in all those vote so it must look alright to some people

well this is a really good pole so far, its a close race but it all comes down to bling in the end, you have so many colours and eye catching gear on your bike patchy, its no wonder your leading the pack, that and its a nice bike man, she looks good. all the bikes posted in this pole look good and their closly matched we just need more people voting.

come on guys, get into it, get the votes going, let hit 100 pole votes before the end of the month :D

Cheers, Tony.

P.S: put your votes on my bike :D:D hahahaha

well this is a really good pole so far, its a close race but it all comes down to bling in the end, you have so many colours and eye catching gear on your bike patchy, its no wonder your leading the pack, that and its a nice bike man, she looks good. all the bikes posted in this pole look good and their closly matched we just need more people voting.

come on guys, get into it, get the votes going, let hit 100 pole votes before the end of the month :D

Cheers, Tony.

P.S: put your votes on my bike :D:D hahahaha

thanks man :D

Well done so far patchy im only 3 behind ya... i still got a chance :D

adobeuserar8.gif

driftbarpg2.png

fark this thread is spamarific

arrrr eichay is 1 behind :eek:

cummon Eichkay;) Your bike looks great, so do all the rest but with my taste of bikes i like eichkays!!!!!!

What did you thought about online drugstores?

i want to ask what you think about online drugstores.... i tend to buy
medication online, which saves money and time as most of them deliver the
next day
What do you think...
i found SOMA pill there
have u tried it yet?

Maybe it was your secret admirer :wink wink : Jks!!! cummon ppl vote eichkay!

patchy your bike looks like a clown ,to many different colours that dont not match , patchy your bike nibbles the dick. go eichkay

Latest posts

Back