january fifty of the month entries!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
hello all

a new year and a new look and hopefully bigger and better things for the year to come

at this stage we are still running the fifty of the month so we better get some entries in real fast so we can run january

first 10 will be the go

here's mine !!

P1040473.jpg

specs below

heres mine:
DSCF1092.jpg

mods are:
Makita suzuki graphics+plastics
topgun gold bar ends
stage 2 foam air filter
cnc billet quick turn throttle
gold fuel cap breather
oddissey grips
fastace shock
fox bar pad
n i think thats all...
mods to come:
seat
tyres
forks
bars n stuff...

Hopefully i get a vote!!!lol

Last edited:
bring it on pb performance hahahah

DSCN5987.jpg

a few of its mods:

TB 108 stroker kit,
Race head,
fox float shock,
stratos sr6 forks,
fmf 4.1 pipe,
redbaron tallseat,
redbaron bars,
redbaron pegmount,
redbaron bashplate,
fast50s front hub,
magura brakes,

Last edited:
ar, you got no chance !!! yours is just a chinga with a Honda motor in it !!! LOL

Nar just playin with ya man !!! it's a sweet ride hay, good luck !! and may the "crf" force be with us !!! hehehe...

ar, you got no chance !!! yours is just a chinga with a Honda motor in it !!! LOL

Nar just playin with ya man !!! it's a sweet ride hay, good luck !! and may the "crf" force be with us !!! hehehe...

nah only china parts are swingarm, tank and rear wheel, plus few other small parts like the gear lever, not alot more china than any full built crf. but yer i wouldnt be suprised if yours wins really.

P1021342.jpg

Bike: 2008 crf50

Mods: Stage 2 88 kit, hd clutch, hv oil pump, i shock, +1 fork legs, hd springs, pro taper top clamp, street tyres, red barron plastics & seat, h&h sticker kit, 50stunt.com- fuel cap, 12 bar, foot pegs & sliders, stunt pegs, hand brake, sprocket cover, ext side stand, engine cover, bars, bar ends, billet throttle, ext brake arms, sprockets, asv lever

i think thats it..............

nah only china parts are swingarm, tank and rear wheel, plus few other small parts like the gear lever, not alot more china than any full built crf. but yer i wouldnt be suprised if yours wins really.

nar, your in with a good chance man !! like I said, it's a sweet ride !!!

Last edited:
IMG_1221sml.jpg

1976 Honda Z50J, powdercoated frame, custom seat, bars, exhaust, 10" aluminium rims and disc brake front end. Modified xr75 swingarm with longer shocks, Lifan 140/mikuni vm26mm.

maybe add to the title that its the entries thread so people know its the thread to enter their bike when they see the title on the forum.

http://
DSC00124.jpg

Here's mine Pitsterpro X4R
mods
Plastics
AMR graphics
Black seat
Renthal Kevlar grips
Mikuni carb
ASV levers
dice oil cap :)
Rim lock

Last edited:
IMG_1221sml.jpg

1976 Honda Z50J, powdercoated frame, custom seat, bars, exhaust, 10" aluminium rims and disc brake front end. Modified xr75 swingarm with longer shocks, Lifan 140/mikuni vm26mm.

Damn wheres that beast been hiding? Im luvin the wheel setup and the rear shocks. Also you cant go wrong with the black and white colour theme.

I picked the wrong month to enter dogboy will/should win this easy

heres mine:
DSCF1092.jpg

mods are:
Makita suzuki graphics+plastics
topgun gold bar ends
stage 2 foam air filter
cnc billet quick turn throttle
gold fuel cap breather
oddissey grips
fastace shock
fox bar pad
n i think thats all...
mods to come:
seat
tyres
forks
bars n stuff...

Hopefully i get a vote!!!lol

hahahahahahaha he entered an orion no offence dude but you got no chance with the crfs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back