jap or china?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what do you prefer. Chinese or japanese pit bikes

• Total voters

09crf_149

Reaction score
hey just thought i make a poll too see who loves chinas and who loves the japs
i know its a very contriversian debate so i like to know the real figures of who likes what.
away you go.

You say Jap, but you ride a china? haha

very hard to say... I like japs for the quality and things like that, reliability and things... But I also like my chinas because they are cheap and easy, a lot like the girls I went to school with haha:lol:

ok iv got a 05 genunine thumpstar110 and this is everything i have broken. shock, cable, clutch leaver and 2 flat tyres in 5 years thats it so for me i like china . but if i had unlimited amount of money i would also get a crf70 or 50

Japanese pit bikes those will be the days. China for me, because their soo cheap. :O

this poll hasnt got a finish date so if all jap needs to worry about is staying in front . not that they have any trouble doing that any way:five:

I would say jap for the sounds they make when you attach a quickshot and a 1/8 turn....

but i ride china for now until i can get enough for my YZ =)

11-10 China winning :D

just evened them up.

Jap FTW if I have heaps of money
China for a cheaper build

I have both for different purposes. Both do the job. One just drains the wallet quiker than the other.

Latest posts

Back