just because i have a pitbike :-(

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lochie125

Reaction score
im a member at kilsyth motorbike track,
i went down there a couple of weeks ago to go for a ride.
my dad was talking to a guy their and they were going on for ages. later in the conversation he said "what do you ride?" i said back i have a 125 pitbike.
pretty much straight after that he didnt want to know us because all of his kids friends have hondas and all the big name bikes and i have pitbike.
i reckon it is pretty crap that just because i ride pitbikes they wont talk to me!
How crap!

You can't help some people mate. If you get somebody like that just flick them away and don't look back.

Some people are born pricks

Yeah who'd wanna hang with a d@ck like that anyway ... some people think an expensive bike means something or somehow makes em better than you ... ignorant, very ignorant.

Yeah mate I'd say try n find a few riding buddies that still know what fun is ....after all that's what it's all about.

You never can please everyone, you never will please everyone. If ya worry about what others think you'll soon stop enjoying your riding.

Who cares what they think...Ride on!

Last edited:
haha i know exactly what you mean lochie where im from they frown down upon the chinas.
not even allowed to have them at the track here because they "arent good enough" ... stuffs changed since the pitbikes when i started riding. they are reliable if you look after them, we ride them cause we cant afford a bike, only for a hobby that starts at $2000+ stuff that.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people really deserve a fork in the eye.

come to Canberra! That cr@p doesn't happen here. We have rides specifically for fast 50s (chinas up to 160cc ride there regularly)

People who think they are better because they have a name brand are everywhere. Sadly it does not make them a better person. Nor does it make them cool no matter how much the advertising tells them it does.

If you have a name brand bike and and your a tosser, your just another tosser with allot of money.

Stuff only makes misery more comfortable, it doesn't make you happy or cool.

yeah money doesn't buy intelligence but sure does buy ignorance, just make it a priority to roost them mate... more than once too just so they dont think it was an accident..

People on these high priced Jap bikes dont like mini bike riders because our bikes are affordable and can give their big bikes a good run and some times beat them and it makes them look silly.

alot of the problems with big bike tracks is most all M.A.
1 they cant put mini bikes out on track with big bikes , for saftey resons
2 they cant put snrs out with jnrs
3 most club dont hav a class for pitbikes so they not going to run a class with 1 -2 poeple
4 alot of the pitbikes dont meet MA guidlines

LOL dont let it get ya down mate, we even take the big bikes to port gawler now instead of the MX tracks, its funny though coz i kid you not, i seen a pitty over take a yamaha 250 a few months ago and the big ridder cracked the ****s. SA has a great place for minis, its port gawler, the MX tracks here are just full of **** heads, so we dont bother =)

my "friends" that i used to hang out with used to give me **** because my bike "always breaks down" or "my bike could beat you" or "my ttr-125 can go 100 but yours only goes 40"
where as if they had brains they would relise that actually my bike has only "broken down" twice 1st was because i forgot to top up the oil (bye bye engine ;) ) and the 2nd was when i broke the rear shock mount (mr chinaman-welder-son who doesn't know how to weld;) )
my bike could probably beat most of my friends around our 8km enduro loop
my bike will go around 100 or more (haven't busted out mah fully sick hotwheels speed gun yet ;) )
eventually the girl in the group just started to hate me, telling me to get lost and nobody likes you blah blah blah...
well F### them I'm over it (still friends with one of the boys)
if u were up here in qld i'd invite ya out to our track once it's done ;)
just find some new friends or like me at school start playing soccer ;)
James

Dont feel bad, you carnt ride at any club in WA with a pitbike of any kind

REALLY!!!!!

does anyone remember apartheid?????

makes me so sick that i nearly puked in my mouth.

geez must be a really nice guys running the clubs there.

then they wonder why people ride on the road.

Nice welcoming state NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back