Karlos's LXR Twin Cam Daytona build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet ride mate was seeing this bike pop up on FB photos and wondered who's it was hope you kick some but and most of all have fun

Just been to the fracture clinic... Possible 3 months off work :c
Broken scaphoid, broken radial in my elbow
And they aren't interested in my broken ribs lolImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371534252.010823.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371534406.353458.jpg

Bloody sick bike bud ill be following your progress mate .... whats the twin cam like ? bet it revs like nothing else !

Bloody sick bike bud ill be following your progress mate .... whats the twin cam like ? bet it revs like nothing else !

It really does mate. Almost makes changing gears obsolete. There's never a straight long enough to rev out the gear it's in. Turns most tracks into a 2nd gear track haha
Pulls super hard from idle to red line

That's sweet id love to see a vid of it mate . The 190 in my lxr has crazy torque and revs great so I can imagine what the twin would be like .... Super nice bud

Sent from my HTC One M7

That's sweet id love to see a vid of it mate . The 190 in my lxr has crazy torque and revs great so I can imagine what the twin would be like .... Super nice bud

Sent from my HTC One M7

I can't wait to line up against a 190 it's gonna be a lot of fun into turn 1

New stickers are stuck.!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371862714.706407.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371862739.935889.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371862758.218871.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371862773.786855.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371862809.404337.jpg
I'll probably cop some hate for vision here but I'm not one to follow trends. I like to be different and this Mr Horsepower (WoodyWoodpecker) and Rat Fink style sticker kit is inspired from a hotrod themed sleeve tattoo I'm wearing. It's sure to be one of its kind in the mini world. I'm not one to try and colour match everything, with anodized bits all same colour, or matching gear. I'm definitely not trying to make it look like a factory bike cos lets face it. It's not! It's my bike, looking just the way I want and it's starting to reflect just the weirdo I am. Anyway I hope some of you like it and can't wait to see on the track

Been a while since I posted on here but here's a few updates
ynusu4et.jpg
ASV C6's are finally on
asenunyj.jpg

Carbon fiber front number plate is finally stickered up

How did you go mounting up the c6 levers bud ? It's pretty easy eh

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

How did you go mounting up the c6 levers bud ? It's pretty easy eh

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

VERY easy mate. As soon as I've got everything else sorted I'll adjust them so they sit right but they already feel super comfy

VERY easy mate. As soon as I've got everything else sorted I'll adjust them so they sit right but they already feel super comfy

Yeah bud they look so nice and feel way way better than the stockers too ! Good job bud bikes looking really sweet !

Just noticed you got the same bars as me as well i love em perfect ergos

very nice mate, and i dont care what anyone says, that sticker kit is nice! great job man, loving the build/bike.
keep up the good work.
cheers,
jack

Looks awesome mate.
That clutch lever looks huge or is it just me, I like my shorty asv f3 as its nice and tucked up and just two finger it, anyways mate very nice you better keep going bud no ones gonna tell on ya.

Looks awesome mate.
That clutch lever looks huge or is it just me, I like my shorty asv f3 as its nice and tucked up and just two finger it, anyways mate very nice you better keep going bud no ones gonna tell on ya.

It is a bit long but that makes operating it so much lighter.
Like my grandpa used to tell me... "With enough leverage you could move the world"

Does look real long ... did you get kx 85 leavers ??

Latest posts

Back