Karlos's LXR Twin Cam Daytona build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same as mine then must just be the camera angle cause I don't find mine to be that long

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Here's a neat little unit that I think is an awesome idea. I first saw it just recently in the states and was stoked to see DHZ were all over it already. I'm not sure the technical name for it but I call it a

'Gear Shaft Anti-Flex Bracket'
uty5ybu9.jpg

3ujuduty.jpg

9use3ura.jpg

A small price to pay for piece of mind

I was wondering what the hell that was, nice one I'm getting one for sure.

The other option is to run the standard ching chong "metal" lever rather than this billet rubbish, that way when you stack it just bends up and round the motor then you bend it back and keep riding :) Iv'e done it with the brake pedal b4, bent it up and over the footpeg, then pulled it back into place and kept riding, still have the same brake lever to this day LOL

Brought one already there nice ! Just waiting on my new sticker kit , plastics and pipe to show up it's like being a kid at Christmas lol

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

The other option is to run the standard ching chong "metal" lever rather than this billet rubbish, that way when you stack it just bends up and round the motor then you bend it back and keep riding :) Iv'e done it with the brake pedal b4, bent it up and over the footpeg, then pulled it back into place and kept riding, still have the same brake lever to this day LOL

I was considering an old racing trick is to drill a hole thru the billet gear lever. When you stack it breaks at the hole saving the gear shaft from bending. Can cost a **** load for levers over a race season (when u crash as often as me :p )

It seems like a nifty little gadget. Are there any out there for the other side of the engine to support the kick starter shaft? It could prevent cracked cases

I was considering an old racing trick is to drill a hole thru the billet gear lever. When you stack it breaks at the hole saving the gear shaft from bending. Can cost a **** load for levers over a race season (when u crash as often as me :p )
or make a brake/gear lever snake, they work well too.

1gear brakelever snake.jpg

Well this has been a long time coming, but I finally have back brakes again...
3yma8upy.jpg

Kx65 caliper, yz450f master cylinder, siktendencies adapters
yzu5ava4.jpg

anabedag.jpg

All I have to do is adjust the clutch and she's ready to race kurri.
Really looking forward to riding her again. It's been so long since it broke me

danugu6a.jpg

I'm thinking about putting this thing up for sale again later in the year if anyone wants to start saving pennies

Probs bout $3500ish
I'm never going to just give it away that's for sure lads

Latest posts

Back