Klx 110 vs pitpro = ultimate showdown :D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pitfactaX

Reaction score
Hi :)

I was thinking of buying a Klx 110 and was wondering if it could keep up wit ha pitpro 125? any thoughts would be appreciated

yeh they arnt better then the klx110 we all no that the klx110 are better will last longer and all that but depends wat u want it for like if u wanna jump the klx u need better shock and all that so u may aswell buy a cheaper bike and mod it to wat u want to use it for all depends on the rider and wat they do with there bike

yeh if anything the klx is better but the 140xr is great bike for the money

dude your compareing a $3000 bike with an $850 bike
where's your head at at at at at at at.......do do do
sorry i've had a few also
now if you where to compare an mso elite to a stock klx then the mso would win hands down
but if you put the money you spent on the mso into a klx then the klx would win hands down
but you would be to scared to ride it because your sitting on a $6000 toy which will cost u 2-300 bux every time you crash it real bad

i'll have my $2000 vert any day i've stacked it bad and it cost me 130 mates rates dollars
but from memory if i was to do the same thing to a klx or crf for that matter i'd be up for a new frame say 260.00 and up for genuine mmmmmmmm which way to go

what a silly war that will neva be won

well not untill kawasaki will sponsor me with a bike

oh to dream..........................

Last edited:
yeh comparing 2 bikes with such a price difference and quality difference

but you would be to scared to ride it because your sitting on a $6000 toy which will cost u 2-300 bux every time you crash it real bad

Dont know about that...

Most of the parts on the klx are reeaally strong, especially if you've put money into it.

Thats one of the best things about jap bikes, they dont break nearly as much as china bikes.

Thats one of the best things about jap bikes, they dont break nearly as much as china bikes.

dont be so sure jap bikes crash just the same as chinas they've just got a little more chance of surviving but not that much

okay my m8 has a 125cc klx.ive got a 140cc pitpro .(it used to be 125) one day wen mine was 125 we dicided to put them to test .in a straight line they we dead even most times but depended on gear chang timing.on the track the klx and pitpro where about the same again. (the track had berms low long speed jumps and whoops) when we got to the jumps the klx handel them bettah as from bettah supention parts.i recomend both for track but if you wanna do more bigger jumps go the klx but would be cheaper getting pitpro then getting new suspention.

lol i mean i was on my friends orion 125 and couldnt keep up with his 125 pitpro

i know there stronger and stuff just wanted to know if it could keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back