Klx 110 vs pitpro = ultimate showdown :D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so u wanna no if the pitpro will go the same speed as the klx 110

wel this is what im going to do

i want to know if the rav 4 would be as good as the hummer
on and off road

pretty dumb question hey
seems like the place to ask such a question tho

what if you put reliability and all that stuff to the side and simply compared the 2 bikes in a straight line? would they perform about the same?

wel this is what im going to do

i want to know if the rav 4 would be as good as the hummer
on and off road

pretty dumb question hey
seems like the place to ask such a question tho

yes you have definatley ask in the right area. and yes the rav 4 would be way better off-road. because it has bigger wheels, more ground clearance, more power, etc.
hahahaha

I got a 140xr,if someone in adelaide has a klx110,theres only one way to find out performance comparisons!!
Maybe when this new track opens we could have a test day head to head with all types of bikes and put a few arguments to bed!!
Either way you can buy 3-4 (always have spare bike when mates drop round)of my bikes for the price of 1 klx,and im sure it will do everything the klx will do.Perhaps just not for as long and without the resale value

I have a 134cc KLX110 with specs as in my Signature, my mate just bought a shitpro 140xr (with inner rotor kit) a few weeks ago and we have rode a few times together, the pitpro is just slightly faster, around a track there isn't much difference although he is a better rider I managed to keep up most of the time.

I have had a motovert expert and it didnt even compare to the klx.

You are really comparing chalk and cheese, the shitpro is a ebay crappa that cost $800 and a KLX is the premium midsize pitbike. If you have $3k get a klx, mine has cost me 3k all up but i got it really cheap with alot of mods already, to buy a stocker klx for $2k off ebay you'd need to spend another $2500 to get upto my bikes spec. There is not many done up klx110 around, I think mainly because they are soo good people don't sell them.

If you only wanted to spend under $3k on a KLX I would do the following

Bike $2000

2003 KAWASAKI KLX110 - BikePoint
2004 KAWASAKI KLX110 - BikePoint

Fork springs $140
shock spring $125
Two bros heavy duty footpeg mount and Fastway pegs $329
Two bros air filter and airbox removal bracket $60
Pro Taper XR50 bars $80
Tall seat $130

And if you buy from the states you can get it for almost half those prices, Welcome to PowerSportsStore.com! Your source for Motorcycle, ATV, Dirt Bike, Motocross, Powersports, XR50, CRF50, KLX110, DRZ110, TTR50 and many more models Parts & Accessories

Last edited:
so the stock xr140 goes faster than your modded klx110 (134) and u call it a shitpro!!

This is what you noobs dont understand, speed in a straight line isn't anything. I could spend a few hundred and make my bike shit on the shitpro but its fun how it is. At least you have a challenge to beat losers like you on shitpros. If I was a better rider than my mate I could flog him on my bike. But in rideabilty the KLX110 is 100 times better to ride than any chinese recycled coke can shit.
Mini Mullisha's bike is a bit slower than my KLX in a straight drag yet he flogs me around a track, its all about skill. You don't need to have a fast bike to be a fast rider, thats what you chinga riders dont understand. Mini mullishas bike is only 88cc mine is 134cc and he can beat me around a track, its skill and power/weight, verdict if you have $3k to spend on a bike buy a CRF50 or if you want something bigger get a KLX110. China bikes are shit even at $3200, the motoverts are crap I can't imagine how long the $800 shitpros last

Last edited:
yea but some people dont have $3000 to spend on a mini so they buy a china and chinas are getting better.

yeah true chinas are getting better but so are the jap's and china bikes will never be as good as jap bikes

The price of chinas is good. lol. But if china didnt make motorbikes many of us on miniriders that are teens wouldnt have a bike.

Chinas aren't getting better in quality, only in features. I have owned them and owned the best of them yet they are all shit, but a good starting point for the sport. People get hooked and end up buying a crf or klx, pity me and the rest of them don't realise its worth buying something decent to start with.

Chinas aren't getting better in quality, only in features. I have owned them and owned the best of them yet they are all shit, but a good starting point for the sport. People get hooked and end up buying a crf or klx, pity me and the rest of them don't realise its worth buying something decent to start with.

sounds more and more like Boxy every day

shame, you feel that way but then again i cant help it if you blew hundeds on a chinny then blew 1,000's on a mini <<remember mini

coz at the end of the day digga does your smile look bigger 'n' mine coz u blew ya 3,000 plus?

had chinnys a way long time now digga and im still smile'n'

have jap bikes as well and the smiles still the same cept the back pocket smiles as well now

have a good day

sounds more and more like Boxy every day

shame, you feel that way but then again i cant help it if you blew hundeds on a chinny then blew 1,000's on a mini <<remember mini

coz at the end of the day digga does your smile look bigger 'n' mine coz u blew ya 3,000 plus?

had chinnys a way long time now digga and im still smile'n'

have jap bikes as well and the smiles still the same cept the back pocket smiles as well now

have a good day
i second that

haha always chinese vs jap. i have both and always will and hopefully soon a euro bike (Ktm).
wheres the peace. chinese bikes need love too

Very true, why would you disagree with what he says?
Ive done the same thing.

but what is shit and what is good

define that plz
i mean if you are going to ride your bike on a track with jumps and stutters and such and were raceing other riders, be it competitively or just for fun but still want to hold your own,why in the hell would u buy a chinny as your obviously wanting alot out of your bike .But in the same respect you want to ride a bike on a few bush trails maybe the od jump ,but more just muddy fun with ya mates why in the freaking hell would any1 spend 1,000's on a bloody MINI BIKE when you can got out a buy 3 or 4 yr old bike that will leave your SO CALLED BIKES for dead

im sorry but this is a dumb assed thread and i regreat reading it but in the same turn i'll defend my fun till the cows come home .So i'm sorry if i offend your back pocket but mine is full and shall stay that way while i play with my

SHIT Ah hobby

Anyone remember the saying "jap crap",it wasnt that long ago they were the scourge that chinas are regarded as by some.The day will come where china has a good rep and some other country like afghanistan or something is making the cheap shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back