Klx 110 vs pitpro = ultimate showdown :D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe goose..... the difference being that when jap made crap it was so becuase it was low spec and un reliable (bad quality control).... I think this is a different sort of crap than today. China stuff is shit because they use low grade steel. Almost all problems are due to this. I cant imagine china changing from this because of the large quantities they produce.
my 2c

why in the freaking hell would any1 spend 1,000's on a bloody MINI BIKE when you can got out a buy 3 or 4 yr old bike that will leave your SO CALLED BIKES for dead

You'll see, I bet you end up spending the money on something decent if you can afford it. I was in a position to spend the money on the bike and its the best money I've spent apart from my house. China's just don't stand up to the abuse and punishment, I wasn't even pushing it hard or going big and it still couldn't take it. If you wanna keep fixing stuff and having to tighten bolts constantly then go for your life. You mention that you could buy a 3-4yr old bike? You obviously don't realise Minis and fullsize bikes are 2 completely different categories?

i want a japenese company to send there steel to china and get them to make stuff
ough wait a minute they've already done the honda yamaha, suzuki hell nsk bearings skf, nbr
the only time this is an argument is when the wheel size steps over 15"
the it's chinese made jap crap all day

i luv starting china vs. jap wars

p.s snitchy wins so far in a close second batting for the oposition mjc85

You'll see, I bet you end up spending the money on something decent if you can afford it. I was in a position to spend the money on the bike and its the best money I've spent apart from my house. China's just don't stand up to the abuse and punishment, I wasn't even pushing it hard or going big and it still couldn't take it. If you wanna keep fixing stuff and having to tighten bolts constantly then go for your life. You mention that you could buy a 3-4yr old bike? You obviously don't realise Minis and fullsize bikes are 2 completely different categories?

yea thats the whole point. Why spend all that money on a mini thats for fun?

yea thats the whole point. Why spend all that money on a mini thats for fun?

So you know that the thing between your legs is quality and not gonna fall to bits. Why spend money on fullsize bikes, cars, boats, jet skis, fishing rods, snowboards, Golf (people spend thousands and thousands on a se of clubs, got me stuffed?) ? Dickhead, all hobbies are for fun and people spend fortunes on their hobbies, if it wasn't for hobbies then what is the point of living? Life would be work and only work, bugger that

coolmodee:-wont tolerate blatent swearing consider this a warning

Last edited by a moderator:
ok mate im just saying that you can get as much fun out of an $800 as a $5000 upwards bike.

ok mate im just saying that you can get as much fun out of an $800 as a $5000 upwards bike.

You can, and you can get as much fun out of a set of $100 golf clubs as a $2000 set but when people are serious about something they like to use quality equipment that will last, not crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah thats for you ,
why is everyone giving mjc85 shit just because his bike is better than yours

Ok and obviously your just a kid? When you grow up and start to make some good cash you will prob want to upgrade to a decent bike I'd imagine.

i dunno man i'm pretty serious about my minibike
we race the so called crap chinas pretty hard
my vert holds up pretty good
as for the golf thing my old man loves the game he's got a couple of grand worth of stuff and he wont play against me and my $300 set
he hates getting beaten by a hack he he he

yeah thats for you ,

Lol, It all started with a guy asking the difference between a KLX110 and a pitpro, I just told him my opinion on the topic. And it has turned into this, of course a KLX is better and if I wanna spend the money on it then good for me, if you wanna ride a piece of chinese shit then good for you.

yeah thats for you ,
You dont have a clue. You dont have a Crf or klx, you spent your money on a honda big bike if you think that spending more on a mini is worth it why dont you.

mjc85, your a toss mate! just coz u have money to waist on a $3000 bike dosent make u better than the people who ride chinas!
take your hand off your cock and get over yourself!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back