KLX Style China build!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice leg dude. lol, last easter i broke 2 ribs and my brother in law was taken out by myslef and my bike. He got 3rd degree burns on his ankle, needed skin graph m all. His ankle now looks like a piece of fritz (devon) lol. Poor bastard! His skin is still on my exhaust.

That's what I understand them to be, I have just bort one for my yx140 and should have it early next week, then send all my parts fr the yx to Sean for a decebt installation lol

i hear the lifan 150's ork is adjustable is this true and how is it done?? Cheers guys!

yes they are

there are 2 bolts one on either side of it that bolt to the engine casing that holds the ork plate in place but if you have look the bolts are sitting in slots so you can rotate the whole plate

Ok so i stripped my bike down to paint the frame and i noticed the frame was kinda crappy looking, is this because it is a pitpro or is it just the way this chinese frames are? Is it worth getting a pitster frame? or possibly strengthen this one?

heres a couple of pics:
IMG_9676.jpg

IMG_9673.jpg

IMG_9674.jpg

What sort of riding do you get up to Nicko?

If you're hitting big jumps or anything else that will stress the frame it might be worth bracing it or upgrading :)

What colour will the frame be?

Im keen to start racing! i raced big bikes for 7yrs so wont be just putting around!

We are building a mini sx track, ive hit a few ramps but wont be hitting any ramps more than 40 or so am more keen on racing!

was going to go with red!

Red sounds like a plan...

If you have the spare cash invest in a decent frame, otherwise there are several threads on here about frame bracing :)

Almost done, about $400 off!! just got pitster tank, asv Levers, over the top brake pedal and new front disc (220mm) was wondering what size i should get for rear disc?

Cheers!

Not sure on rear disc size, it depends on your caliper...

Got any pics of progress? :D

yeah ill get them on the go just wanted to get a bit more done first!
Will be running a floating rear from ciniworx and most likely will look at a ciniworx swingarm. Ive seen more than 2 pitster swingers snap so they are out of the question

Latest posts

Back