KLX110 OR 110L?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crf50 2008

Reaction score
When building a klx 110 engine up whats better to start with the klx110 or the klx110L?
and why?

the bike as a whole in there stock form whats better 110 or 110L?

the 2011 L model has a manual clutch just not sure how good the stock manual clutch is if you have to replace it its not really worth having in the first place???

It depends more on where you intend to end up than where you start;)
L has more power and suspension. Clutch cover mechanism is better than the aftermarket ones, better feel. Forks are closer to KX60 legs. If you're tossing every thing for a full-mod, save the money. I dig the e-start, 4th gear, better legs of the L. Pipe, jets, roost.

So the L with a bbk, carby and pipe would make a good little fun bike with lots of potential later on?

yeah that would be sick mabye harder suspension depending on your weight and skill

Pretty much crf. if its a slow build the the L would be the better option , but is a big difference buying a new 110L then a used 110 . as dont think you will find a used L?

Either way you couldnt go wrong...but for a MiniBike I would pick the KLX110, a Jap Mini shouldnt run clutch...thats what I think anyways haha.

Theres actually a 2nd hand L on eBay at the moment at a pretty good Price! I would get onto it if I was you

Kawasaki KLX 110 - 2010 model | eBay

i agree personal opinion of coarse im a no clutch man on a jap minibike but a klx with 150cc plus is hardly mini haha

Latest posts

Back