KLX110L or Pitsterpro lxr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched one end for 2k with 0 bids ? which one did you get?

And congratulations . Brand new? that's a bloody bargain.

Dude thats a bloody steal , brand new and its the newer version .

Cant believe it only got 1 bid , yet everyone are going crazy buying the revmx for $300 more

Yes the Pc pipe will add performance , but the amount of performance vs money isnt realy good.

Last edited:
yeah i'd have some other first choices for performance for a new bike like head work, cams,HD valve springs. what carby does it have??

Yer the look is there for the pipe.

Yep before a pipe i would be looking at a few other things.

Molkt carb required a bigger main installed that should come with it , and after that it ran pretty good , but had fue sloshing problems when landing heavy. alot of people in u.s have never heard of the problem so mite be hit or miss .

If not bolt a 26mm oko to it , usually plug and play if you go through dhz . maybe a main jet change.and fiddle with air screw.

Upgrade chain to D.I.D or RK . will be 420 pitch.

and grips and bars for a little better feal.

And a set of good tyres for better performance as well.

I pretty much use the stick , has varied because of the 2 oil coolers holding abit.

If you drain it good you could get up to 900 i would assume , but i just do quick changes very regularly and get about 700ml if that im pretty sure.

what type of oil do i use? What rear sprocket problem and how do i fix it?
cheers

just one more question.... will pro taper contour freestyle bars fit on the stock lxr bar clamps or will i have to buy different clamps?If so what clamps?

Looks like its got normal style bars in the picture , so no they wont fit but you dont need a new set of clamps you will just need these Alloy Oversize Bar Clamp Adaptor Kit - DHZ Mini Moto

Then they should work fine.

The holes in the sprocket are abit bigger then the bolts that go through them , so if they are installed in a certain way the sprocket will rock back and forth causing damage to the bolts....

check the sprocket if it rocks back and forward (will take a few hours of riding to work loose)
if it does , undo the sprocket bolts Spin the sprocket "Anti-Clockwise" all the way then retighten the bolts .

just one more question.... will pro taper contour freestyle bars fit on the stock lxr bar clamps or will i have to buy different clamps?If so what clamps?

..just one more question...
Do you have any idea about Bikes in general??? Can you ride bicycle???
:drum:

Latest posts

Back