KTM 65 vs My Warrior 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Undicided

Reaction score
I decided to buy a Pro 50z Warrior 140 delux modle brand new. and my mate has a 04 ktm65 and i am just wondering what one is quicker before a race him round my track

the ktm will beat it, but in the end it comes down to rider ability...u could have a crap ride or a 250 and a gun rider on a 140 and the 140 come out on top..

Agreed. the ktm will wind up quicker and most probably kick your ass on take off but eventually it will catch up on a straight.

remeber ktm has a name in the motorcross/supercross scene... bit more cash to splash on r+d, etc etc...

size of the track? tyres? rider ability? too many variables here... just race him and dont ask silly questions:p get off the puter and have fun instead;)

Rdier456 is on dr(_)gs....

cr250 puts out on AVERAGE 45bHP

couldnt find much on the 65sx but the 690 duke puts out about 65bHP
info on the 65 i could find says it puts out AROUND 18bHP, at the wheel.

make of it what you will but numbers dont lie.. 250cc IS GOING TO BE MORE POWERFUL THAN 65cc NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY.

nar im not joking ask brap, i think its just my ktm65 coz my friends brother has an 07 ktm 65 and mine has more power than that and mines and 03, so i dunno why mine is so powerfull it flipped an adult off as well haha

its only got heaps off power when powerband kiks in but when its not it power band its got nothing compared to a 250

^^^^

you do know you can EDIT your posts so you dont have to reply to yourself eh... i mean 3 minutes between posting one then posting again(in the same thread) is just silly....

A wise man once said:

IF YOU WANT MORE INCHS, STROKE IT...

Those with the theory its all in the rider.. in saying that does that mean a PRO on a crf50 vs a SEMI PRO on an xr250, that the crf will be ahead!?? both 4 strokes, both the same years... is it STILL going to come down to 'rider skill'... i think not.. its like comparing apples and granny smith apples.. both are green.. but there is a MAJOR difference..

id like to see a comparision done on both bikes with THE SAME RIDER, on the SAME TRACK before saying one beats the other. It isnt just rider skill that is an issue. Displacement pays a HUGE role in what a bike will and wont do no matter WHO is riding it.

I do understand the difference in displacement, weight, etc. Iv seen mates on zzr250s overtaking guys on Gixxer 750's.. ALL because of BLAT. weight has its advantages, but THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR HORSEPOWER!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back